Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True test of my intestinal fortitude....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, HANNAH!!!! Thank you.. That brightented my morning. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and it is only 5am! OK.. bringing it back down, girl. YES, yes, yes.. ready when you are....

Cindi.. thanks. My back has been holding up. You know.. I have recently lost 13 pounds, and I tell ya.. it hasn't bothered me much since then. Very ineresting, eh? I am wathching very carefully, though. Thank you for thinking of me..

Thank you everyone else for your kind words.

Today is the BIG move day - the movers are coming, my DD is coming home to the new place - BIG SUPRISE for her in her bedroom (new paint, and fun stuff), and we are staying there tonight. I have two more weeks until I have to be out of this place, so I will finish slowly on the little things from here out. The main things will be there....

xoxoxoxox
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Way to go MM!! What a crazy weekend you had. I too love the atavar, so prim and proper!

Welcome back Hannah!

Comment

MM, You are truely an amazing lady xxxx and congratulations on your new way of life...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
        X