understanding m/health diagnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elsie17;284732 wrote: but many years ago in my lifetime i was diagnosed with ocd , it was quite mundane. Then rediagnosed with P.M.T. and now its just anxiety,but I feel worse than ever and drinking in sync with this which means I spend about 6 hours a day drinking consistently, of course I would not dream of asking for a prognosis, but why are you not in a position to help yourself?
    Elsie, I'm not sure that I understand where you are coming from, I haven't seen a thread where anyone has said that they are not in a position to help themselves???

Jay, thanks for checking in .......

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

hi
      i do do things to help myself ie the gym have a healthly diet etc obvoiusly alcohol is still a prob thats why im on the board also i do volunteer work and just got a place on group psychothreapy which took over a year to get .

Comment

Hello Jay---now, why did it take a year to get the help you needed? You are made of stern stuff, to have held out so long! Is it just the same old problem with Britain's NHS? My a**hole brother-in-law sneers that we "Ahmericans" are so "spoiled," expecting instant health-care from our private physicians, to which I reply, "Well, yeah, when I feel bad I want a doctor NOW, not when 'the system' can work me in!"
        Jane Jane

Comment

Working...
        X