My friends at MWO.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friends at MWO.....

I LOVE EM'!!!! My BF said that was one of the sweetest things he has seen.....he said "SEE, people all over the world love you. People you have never even met." Made me tear up cause it is true. He teases me and says "computer junkie". I sit here typing to ya'll and he watches TV...RACING....UH! Thank GOD for MWO or I'd have to watch it too.......

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

LUV, your BF sounds like a real keeper! I'm so impressed he is going down this road with you, that's awesome! Cindi, I was thinking that your daughter got her results and things were going to be a-ok if she'd cut back/quit????.....What has happened since then? I know you are struggling, but you ARE WORTH IT! You have to keep a positive attitude, and keep on trying! You know that you and your daughter drinking and waiting, is counterproductive, and you'll only feel worse tomorrow....do you think, like Luv, and I, and More2, and everyone here with kids, do you think you could do it for her, show her that stress isn't solved, and for sure, liver problems aren't, by continuing to drink????? I love you tons, but I don't want you to think this is ok, cuz, its just not! You can just say, "ok, this stops here, and this stops now, and this stops with me!", maybe, just maybe, if you rise to the occasion, your daughter will see how much better she can get too, and her liver will repair in time!!!!! You are worth being a sober, happy, healthy person, and being the Mom, may be the way you show your daughter the way! Di, great to have you! Luv, I love all your cyber flowers as well! I'm going to say extra prayers for everyone struggling tonight! Where's Bird today? Did I miss seeing Bird today? After nearly 900 e-mails, I've gotten lost! Love you all, off to clean up the kitchen and watch a movie, Denny Crane isn't on tonight, the politics have pushed him out! Love you all tons!
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

Luv,

I am here. I am just not here. "Know what I mean...??"

My son is the impetuts of this webset and I can't pay a freaking thing on it!! "I can, a bit.... sigh."

I do so love the blooms that are part of our lives when we drive through our area ( oh, yeah me...) and my life is fillled with the lives of everyone and the lives of the plants...

I love it.
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

toughintexas;284795 wrote: LUV, your BF sounds like a real keeper! I'm so impressed he is going down this road with you, that's awesome! Cindi, I was thinking that your daughter got her results and things were going to be a-ok if she'd cut back/quit????.....What has happened since then? I know you are struggling, but you ARE WORTH IT! You have to keep a positive attitude, and keep on trying! You know that you and your daughter drinking and waiting, is counterproductive, and you'll only feel worse tomorrow....do you think, like Luv, and I, and More2, and everyone here with kids, do you think you could do it for her, show her that stress isn't solved, and for sure, liver problems aren't, by continuing to drink????? I love you tons, but I don't want you to think this is ok, cuz, its just not! You can just say, "ok, this stops here, and this stops now, and this stops with me!", maybe, just maybe, if you rise to the occasion, your daughter will see how much better she can get too, and her liver will repair in time!!!!! You are worth being a sober, happy, healthy person, and being the Mom, may be the way you show your daughter the way! Di, great to have you! Luv, I love all your cyber flowers as well! I'm going to say extra prayers for everyone struggling tonight! Where's Bird today? Did I miss seeing Bird today? After nearly 900 e-mails, I've gotten lost! Love you all, off to clean up the kitchen and watch a movie, Denny Crane isn't on tonight, the politics have pushed him out! Love you all tons!
          Tnt,

I try too HARD to make my kids "be af for a few days.""

However, Here I am, mom the DRUNK!!

What do you say and do?? Especially if one of them is DYING from this cr*p??

sorry, guys, this is where I am. Period.

PERIOD. (omg PERIOD!!!)

Love,
          Cindi

P.S. I would rather die than let my kids die, any day. Nope, not confused, I would rather die than let them die.... BUT THEY ARE!!

Love Cindi... SO IS IT AMAZING OR CONFUSING THAT i WANT TO?????
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

Oh, darlinq - there is nothing more special than you!!!! You are worth every ounce of the fight you put in and then some!!!!

cindi;284701 wrote: Croft,

Thank you.

I am not sure I am worth all the effort, but many here are, as matter of fact, all here but me are...

I hesitate to say that but then, it is there....

Love,

Cindi

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

Cindi,
              I've said it before, and I will say it again: Miss Cindi, you are one of the strongest people I know. Not just in Cyber space. But in the Real World.
              I've only known you a short time, but you have the courage to face life head on. Many people simply avoid life's challenges, or deny that circumstances are as they are.

If only I could take the image I have of you, and get it to reflect in YOUR mirror! :huggy

Hang tight. Be gentle on yourself. Never, ever, ever give up.
              Call me Cindi, and I'll be there for you.
              :loveyou:

Much love,
              Patty. :heart:

Patty
              Tampa, FL

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

Cindi, what do you need to make it better?

Luv - My hubby calls me a computer whore, LOL.
                Marcie

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

Cindi,
                  You didnt make your daughter drink and you can't make her stop. I know as a mother that must be very hard to accept. We are supposed to be able to protect our children, that is what we do as Mama's. But, as they grow they gain independce, that means we no longer control their actions. We can offer guidance, but whether they take it or not is out of our control. Your drinking problem is your own. Only you can make it better or make it worse. Same goes for your daughter. You work on you and hopefully she will meet you at a happy place. I KNOW you are in pain, but please don't try to drink it away. It doesn't go away and then the next day leaves you in worse pain. You are so loved!!!!!

Comment

My friends at MWO.....

Luv - I am so glad you are feeling better.....and dear Cindi, I too wish you could see the amazing person I see in that mirror of yours too..... But if you don't, you don't and maybe my saying what I've said leaves you feeling even more 'daft' because if it. Don't feel daft though - it hurts to look in that mirror...only peek from time to time; we'll do the looking and loving. You do teeny bits at a time and trust a tiny bit that we might just see all that you will gradually see more of as you heal. Self disgust of all levels is the fastest way to the bottle and then round it goes again.... Please just hang on to the fact that this many of us can't all be wrong - you show strength and courage and a huge heart wherever you go on these boards (and therefore in life) so please use that to wipe away the self loathing?

Sending love and hugs to both of you, Luv and Cindi..... What a little haven you and your lovely flowers have provided, Luv - another generous heart!

Love FMS xx
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                    X