Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The People here are AWESOME

Lucy Beth VB-

Do what you need to do to get better, dear. You are a great inspiration here and we will relish in your success:cheering!

Much love :heart:

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

Beth
      I know how much you want this to work.....please keep us posted as to how the antabuse is working for you.......Hoping this is the "kickstart" both physically and mentally you've been hoping for!!
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Hugs to you today. . . it WILL work because you want it to. The beauty of living in the year 2008 is there are so many options and research is so much easier. There are so many paths to sobriety represented just on these boards and you have to find the one that will work for you. Give yourself a good pat on the back and be ready to look back tomorrow and the next day and the next and realize what a great choice you made.
        Member since January 2008
        AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Hang in there "dr" we all are pulling for you! Please let everyone know how u are doing..and know we are here for you!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

I'm thinking of you today, Beth. You've waited so long for this day, and antabuse will get you started on your new life. We're all behind you, and you deserve this!

:l:l
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Beth,

It doesn't matter how we do it, just that we do it! You go, girl! :happy: Supporting you all the way!

Love :h

Best - aka Sherry
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I think it's terrific, Beth......this will be the difference for you...

Don

Comment

Working...
                X