HARD-DRINKERS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HARD-DRINKERS...

I saved my most drunk momments in private to share with Hubble. ya know! Me did not do scences or public disturbances. No falling, bumps, broken bones, always saved the finals for home. but true a bloody stinkin drunk woman is a memory to many, so not drinkie for me works the best ... forever and ever.... AMEN... your post makes every bit of sense..

R`

Comment

HARD-DRINKERS...

Ripple;285228 wrote: Yup, we look back and say, WOW, what a disgusting mess it was being around people like that? Holy Shit, they was bad company! Fightin over the bottle for the last drip. The woman many times fell back in her chair on her back and stayed there, we would laugh, her hubby would say, leave her, she'll wake up later. OMG....so sad. Never does anyone need to witness such disfunction. So glad that shit is gone in my life! :H

Yada, yada, yada.....DUH!

~rippy doo~
      :H
      Ripple that is pretty darn disgusting. how many times did she fall over? fightin' over bottles?

must be a wild town you live in.

I have witnessed all sorts of crazy crazy stuff at the liver bender, but no one passing out on
      the floor or people fighting over booze.

maybe it's the big angry bouncer making sure that if people get out of sort he'll make sure you get home.
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

HARD-DRINKERS...

Relate to all you say Ripple, it was probably ME.... fighting for the last drops out of the bottle, slurping out of someone else's glass if they had more left than me........ Jeez

Lxx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

HARD-DRINKERS...

Trix dear, it happened many a times. We had to break away from these persons, ya know and now they is MAD. I know they continue to bottle it up, and I hope them the best! :h

Tea dear, I don't give a RATs ASS what people swallow or where they decide to pass out, i'll always empty my butt tray before leaving and place a pillow under their head...:H

It was necessary to post this; for purposes of those who MOCK people trying to clean their lives up and ADMIT they were ALCOHOLIC, ya know? NO bastard will take my sobriety away....NEVER. It only fuels my sobriety!

Have a nice day ALL!:welcome:
          ~R.

Comment

HARD-DRINKERS...

I totally had to ditch my 'drunken-party' friends. Not only were they taking me down emotionally, but financially. They were a bunch of unemployed, freeloaders who would wait for me to come home from work and bang on my apartment door. Of course it was fun at the time I was drinking, but once I sobered up - see ya!

Comment

HARD-DRINKERS...

serious hard drinkers in my state. in the past year, there was
              a.) the divorced dad who took the kids when he wasn't supposed to, took them on a ride on his motorcyle with a 2.5 BAC and crashed into a tree -- at least one kid, and the dad, died
              b.) the lady who was drinking with her 17-year-old stepson at a local tavern, after which the kid accidentally backed over her in a van because she had fallen down, massively drunk, and he couldn't see her. she was killed. cannot remember if the teen faced jail time.
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
              X