Meditation Mama is 60 Days AF TODAY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM, I am so incrediably happy for you. You have struggled and persevered!! What an amazing job.

Enjoy each and every moment. You deserve it.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

60 Days! Yea! :band2:

~R...

Comment

Great Job, MM!!!!

Well done...

Don

Comment

MM: That is awsome news! Congratulations on 60 days. I know how hard it is. You have great strength and determination! I'm so proud of you. -Reenie
          September 23, 2011

Comment

Mama, 60 days is awesome! You need to be very proud of yourself! Very proud!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dear MM - wow, wow, wow!! That is soooh great! I am so proud to know you!

I do hope you have a lovely day (have had!?!) with your little one - MM, you are so special....hope you really know that!

Happy hugs
              FMS xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I'm thrilled for you, MM -- keep leading the way! :h
                ~K.

Comment

I congratulate you my dear friend!!! Now where do I sign for a free massage and meditation session???

Way to go... you have been so strong!
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thank you so, so much everyone!!!

Just got back from a LOVELY dinner with my little best friend. We laughed, and ate sushi. She bet me a dollar she could eat more wasabi than me, and she won. Then we went and ate ice cream and came home to watch American Idol. Totally a night for her, but secretly a night to celebrate me.

60 days. Wow.. I can hardly believe it myself. I have changed. I am happy to spend nights like this. I have to remember back to all the nights and days that I felt so guilty, and there were many. Days where I broke my own heart... days that I wished I could be like "other" Moms. Well, I will never be one of those Moms, I am different. I am a "cool" Mom, as DD says. She is right!

But the most amazing thing for me right now is my ability to be awake. Not drinking has allowed me to learn from her, she is teaching me to play, to laugh, to be silly, to dance in the kitchen, to roll around on the floor, to color. All these things seem small, but I never did these things myself as a child (long story for another time), and was too busy living inside myself for all those years to experience with her.

She is my teacher.

So, to all of you Moms that are still struggling, please don't ever, ever, ever give up. It took me 11 years. Now, it wasn't all bad, of course, but I am now more present than I have ever been and she notices. She is giving back to me tenfold. I am her Mom and I finally feel like one. I have no guilt when I wake up. I have no guilt when I go to bed. I am free to run and play, and playing is fun!

Namaste,

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

So Proud of you, MM! You have persevered in the face of a lot of stress, and kicked ol 'Al in the hiney!

You are an inspiration to us all!
                      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

WOW Congratulations

WOW mm, you are a star and an inspiration to us all. Thank you for leading the way.
                        Love from Aunty Vic
                        :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Comment

awesome mm keep it up
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

*CRACK !*

Hey - what's that sound? That? Oh, that's just the sound it makes when the LAST PIECE OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY CYCLE IS BEING BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have me teared up again MM. I can't imagine what it would have been like to have a parent willing to work this hard to rescue us.

:l :h :l
                            Happy day for MM and mm, and the whole world!!!!

(WW and her 'inner ww' are dancing with you!)

Love, WW xx

Comment

OK.. WW... now you have me teared up..
                              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

:upset::upset: :upset: :l

Comment

Working...
                                X