POOL PARTY !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POOL PARTY !!!!

just skip the sunburn (can i say ouch?) and im right there sooo ready to feel the sun on my face
    when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

fun

Another day of fun in the sun here!! Borat, Dex................you have fun, stay safe, I mean he is really creepy !!!!!!

Noelle, your drink looks lovely!!

Hannah, love the jokes!! funny!:H

Let's have a ball! THANKS WW!! :thanks:

MA:h
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

SPF

WW - you have outdone yourself with this pool party! You are on the top of my list for AL free party planners ..... I was spitting on my keyboard .... I KNOW I had more fun here last night reading through this thread than the people that went to the cocktail party after the class I was in all day. I laughed so loud in my Hotel room I'm sure the people next door figured I was watching a comedy.

I just have a serious question - the people in the first picture with the virgin drinks - is that you? I was just sitting there thinking - this is why e-harmony works so well - I'm just falling in love with all of my MWO friends and it's killing me to not have FACES!!!

I am on the beach - under the palm tree, next to the "ham - huck" with the big bucket of Sunscreen SPF 45 for all of you ---- That is unless you want to come and visit me later and spend a few thousand dollars having me scrape all the sun damage off your beautiful faces!!!

Now I am SO in the mood
        This Northern girl is heading to Sarasota the end of the Month!!! Siesta Key -- Here I come!!! Yipppeeeee - I am CERTAIN this year it will still be snowing in my neck of the woods!!!
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Wow you guys are crazy.

I think that day-glo green Borat swimsuit is played out though. Mines black but it has a neon yellow smiley face that glows under a blacklight. I been using Rogaine instead of my normal bodywash for the last few months in hopes of getting the full Borat effect for spring . Haha I'll be SO hot..I'll probably need to bring a tip jar to the beach with me to assist all the normal beach-goers in expressing their appreciation for my mind-numbing hotness. Now if someone wouldn't mind putting some suntan lotion on my back and combing it through that'd be gr8 lol.............

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Sorry I'm late!!

:H:H
            WW:H--thanks so much for starting this party and everyone for providing me with all these laughs to start my day!! You all are great, I enjoy this site so much. I too am so tired of winter!! I'm going to refer to this thread often--every time I need a good laugh!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!!:H

Wouldn't it be a kill if we could do this for real!!!!??
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

EWWWW!!!!! BELIEVE YOU HAVE ME ROLLING :H:H !!!!! Really, I mean, WHO KNEW you were SO DAMN SEXY ?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Liv - so glad you got a quick swim in last night! And so funny about those pictures!!! No, it's not me. Just a google image search for "pool party" or something. BUT, as I was inserting those poor unsuspecting ladies' picture into my post, I thought, "what if, by total coincidence, one of these was ACTUALLY an MWO lady!!!!". (Note to self: NEVER NEVER NEVER allow picture of self in bathing suit to be posted on any one's blog, myspace page, etc, etc, etc. - as if one existed anyway!!:H). And that's what appealed to me too. They looked like, like, people I might know! Might be you! or me! I love Siesta Key ! My grandparents lived down there and I still go sometimes. (Kate says I need a weekend in the sun- should I come down and meet you?) We had a family reunion there last year - huge fun!

Hey there Cowgal! Thanks for getting the party going this morning. As soon as Keith, Tad, Dirk and I get all the TP out of the palm trees and get the lounge chairs OUT of the pool, we're good to go! (Still no sign of Sergio. I think MM did him in).

hi poohbear - no, no sunburn for you. Just fun and friends and good times. (but watch out for Borat Believe may LOOK like Borat a little, but he's okay). Woof!

Happy Thursday all !!! Dont forget - no pee in the pool!!!

Love WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

I'm kidding about the back hair lol. dammit:H

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Wow guys i've been at work all day and the party is still going!!!!!

Here's todays pool outfit .........

Have a good time everyone ..........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Now if someone wouldn't mind putting some suntan lotion on my back and combing it through that'd be gr8 lol.............
                    LMAO!!!!!!!! Thanks for the visual!!!!! :H

This is what happens when you take too long to post.....your post becomes irrelevant. Now I have no visual of back hair being combed. Anyway.....back to my VBloody Mary's. I love shrimp!
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

kidding that you HAVE it, or DON'T have it Believe? Don't tease us now. Back hair is the ultimate fashion accessory on an attractive man. Just take a look at this hottie:

God I hope he has a speedo! sweet :h

WWxx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

EEEWE!!

That is just WRONG, and in a speedo!! Funny believe, glad you are joking.........LMAO still from the pic WW!!..........

Liv,have fun in Sarasota, we used to go there all the time when we lived in south FL...........it is beautiful on that coast, dolphins and all..............

BB, Poohbear and everyone, let's get a little lite lunch now, and another virgin rita for me, hold the salt, let's PARTY!!!!:alf:

Yeah!! :yay::dancin:Had a great time last night it sounds like, sorry my son had a baseball game, coulndn't miss it...............

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Lol DAMN I shoulda kept my mouth shut....a nice coating of hair protects us from the elements and i'm sure is HIGHLY desireable in some cultures. So there :banana:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Well top of the morning, folks!

Another beautiful day here on the beach!

Got my swimsuit on, just looking for a spot right now, to plop down and work at evening out this tan.....

But just a word of caution to all you folks - your little indiscretions on the beach could come back to haunt you.....

So as they say, don't leave home without it....
                            The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :H:H:H
                              You slay me............
                              Love WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Poor Believe, he's at the party 5 minutes, and already he's taking hits. Let's get him set up with some treats........

A Monster.........

A Masseuse........

and A Mangroomer!

Have fun!!!!
                                WW xx

Comment

Working...
                                X