POOL PARTY !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POOL PARTY !!!!

wonderworld;285900 wrote: Poor Believe, he's at the party 5 minutes, and already he's taking hits. Let's get him set up with some treats........

A Monster.........

A Masseuse........

and A Mangroomer!

Have fun!!!!
    WW xx
    Lol "mangroomer?" Theres sucha thing? LMAO never thought of myself as needing to be "groomed", I'm a dude not a poodle!

"Mangroomer". I'll be laughing about that at the gym and people agre going to stare, I can see it already lol

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Hi guys, I'm a little late getting here, it's been a long virtual flight, hope there's still a little sun left for me.

I was just wondering does every bloke at this party get treats? because I'd like to say, I don't need the mangroomer, energy drinks I don't like them that much.......

As for the masseuse, I would be eternally greatful..... :H
      TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Tigger your massage appointment is next!

In the meantime....... relax and enjoy the pool !

WW xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/451360=3113-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Oh hear me Roar .... First ... WW -- Don't tease me -- just get in your Partridge Family Van and come to Florida to meet me -- and HOW did you get my picture to give Believe???? Girlfriend - I'm telling you - you just can't be trusted!! And Believe - WW might be selling the man groomer - but I'll actually do all the work for you! After I get done - You'll never ever want to drink - or do much of anything pleasurable again! AND I actually charge money to do it! O my grsh - I'm starting to sound like a hkr. I better get back to the beach. Pool party's have to much cement.
          AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

and A Mangroomer!

All guys need a mangroomer

[ame= ]YouTube - How To Shave Your Own Back[/ame]
            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
            - George Jackson

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

BELIEVE;285847 wrote: I'm kidding about the back hair lol. dammit:H
              A bit of mangroomer... i have got straighten in my beach bag OR i could waxs your back for you it might hurt a bit..:H BUT all you men are tough.

Wonder...This thread is growing fast.....a bit like believe back...Sorry coud not help myself.
              thanks for the magazines need to get of that sun lounge chair and jump in that pool to cool off.
              Feeling a bit perkish a nice melted cheese and ham sandwick would not go a miss...saving my big meal and dessert for later.

This thread is fun.

Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

All men need a mangroomer? Lol What the....

Teardrop thanks for your waxing offer...Haha I actually waxed my chest once. ONCE. Come to find out that hair is attatched pretty good! I'll just stick with those chick razors y'all shave your legs with

And no "Mangroomers". Buncha funnywomen we have here I tell ya :H

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Where is everyone????

I'm still here .....

Attached files [img]/converted_files/451760=3115-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

just started

I am just joining for the day, couldn't find the thread and had a pretty busy day...........

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to hangin by the pool for a while, let's party everyone!!

Gonna take a nap on the hammock over there in the shade for a while, just a little while..............

love,:h:happy::yougo::dancin:

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

I'll be in the ham-hock also watching Betty dive into the pool and wondering if her mascara runs
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Hey Kids!!! Wow!! What a BEE-YOU-TIFUL day for the pool!!! I can't wait to jump in

I've been in the Kitchen. I'm not a great cook, but I whipped up a little treat!
                        Come have a piece!

be right back.....................

WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Believe - You're not the 40 Year Old Virgin, are you? "KELLY CLARKSON!!!":H. I respect a man who is secure enough to use a lady razor. Right on.

Teardrop, if you're not too full from the cake, I had the chef prepare you.........

(ooops..... where's the other half?)

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

OKay..... are you up from your nap cowgal? How about a swim ?!?!

(oops...... wrong party........)

how about.........

(hey-do i see backhair?no way.)

okay..... how's this........

Now THERE'S a POOL PARTY!!!

WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Uh WW, what are those things in the middle of the pool cake?? Just wondering... :H
                              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

They're Teddy Grahams floating on Gummy Lifesavers. Duh!

Comment

Working...
                                X