POOL PARTY !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POOL PARTY !!!!

Okay, winter has me crawling. By my expert calculations it's been going on for about 14 months straight now, and I'm so so tired of it!!!!!! Are you?

So, what do you say to a mid-week MWO pool party? EVERYBODY IN THE POOL!!!!! Let's get sunburnt today and forget it's MARCH!!!!

Anyone up for a virgin Pina Colada?

Please pass the sun tan lotion........ and turn up those tunes!!!!!

If you're in a part of the world that's warm right now.....I hope you join in too! We need at least a couple of nicely pre-bronzed bods around the pool .

POOL PARTY !!!!

Oh WW - I'd love to come to the pool party, but I cannot get into my bathing suit yet.
    Marcie

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

do like me Marcie - throw on a (sleeveless) tent and big sunglasses. Or just stay in the pool and wrap noodles around you (!).
      this is no beauty contest, trust me :H
      just a totally desperate need for............ fun in the friggin sun !

WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Ok, I can find a tent to wear, :H

I'm so craving some warmth and sunshine!
        Marcie

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

I"m so there! Another gray day and I'll throw myself off the Q Bridge.

Ummm.... can hear the waves, can feel the sun on my face. Getting warm...

Pass the lotion.

Gloria

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Of course, I'm in! Just bought a new suimsuit on eBay!!

I'll be the girl over in my little private cabana getting a massage from Sergio. Yes, I still have Sergio. Do you think I would let good talent like that go to waste?

Truly, I would have to be in a cabana today because I felt the same way a few days ago. I was CRAVING UV's so I broke my own rules and went to the tanning booth. I got so frickin' sunburned it was not even funny! I had to have my daughter spray Lidocaine all over my body (as she was commenting that this was kind of thing that scared kids for life - funny kid).

So, I'll be watching from the SHADOWS!

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Exactly!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Here you go Middlepath:

Oh, and YOU have been hiding Sergio MM? When you're done, could you pass him down my way? Thanks!!!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Sitting here in my turtleneck......I need warmth!!!!....no, I need HOT!!!!.....As a lover of the sun, this thread is making me think I should head for the tanning booth after work!!!...Thanks WW
                  sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

CHAR - Just don't go to the Stand Up Booth!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/450198=3102-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Hi ww,
                      Count me in....love to have a mwo pool party.
                      Its funny i woke up in the morning from dreaming, i was on the beach sunbathing. :beach: Felt so goooood and THEN!!!! I woke up.....I feel like i want to ran out and book a holiday right now somewhere.... but for now just have to look at the swimming pool with that nice beach in front of the hotel.
                      mm... you have not got those white rings around your eyes..

love

Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Count me in too. I could use some serious sun and a frolic in the (warm) water. I'll take a virgin frozen margarita, thank you. Sign me up for Sergio, as well, please.
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Strawberry or regular Young? This virtual pool party has EVERYTHING!!!!!

We're adding an extra massuese (maybe 2 or 3). Clearly, we need reinforcements , I'll see who's around. (I need some tips from Rob, she's an expert at hiring staff )

Hey Teardop! - pull up a lounge chair. Thank God for these warm breezes, eh? Do you want a magazine? We have all of them......

WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Me too, Me too!!! And I definitely want Sergio. But I'll wait my turn. I have gained a few pounds this winter so tent works for me!!! But ohhhh to feel the sun on my skin again.............oh, I soooo want that!!!!!!!:yay::happy:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

I hope you don't mind that I brought a date. Could someone get my back? Oil would be good. How 'bout a couple virgin Mai Tai's please!
                              Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                              Watch this and find out....
                              http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Working...
                              X