POOL PARTY !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POOL PARTY !!!!

I'm already in the POOL!!!!!!!!!! Floating on my back..........ahhhhhh it's so warm and wet, but wait! What are those cannons on the side of the pool?? Ohhhh, it feels so good in here I don't care........ But anyway, since this is virtual, I can lay out in the sun alllllllll day and not burn. Hurry with the massuese's......I'll need one when I get out.

Did you mention Xlarge fluffly towels? We're going to need those too!

WW, you are a great hostess!
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Hey Hart!!! Yes, the sun feels soooooooo good. Right down into the bones.......

Maybe a little walk later?

Someone wants to come with us.......

tee hee hee !!

WW xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/450252=3103-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4theboyz !!!!! You are SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        And MM, that cartoon, I can't breathe.

And of course, Noelle!!! Anything you desire........

Sergio and friends are stretching out and chugging power shakes. They're almost ready !

WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

bring it on!

I want a masseuse and big FAT towels too...............as for the tan, got some sun on Sat, but wouldn't consider myself bronze!? MM, watch out for those tanning beds...OUCH!!uch:

Virgin Marguerita, hold the salt, pleas!

Thanks for the idea Wonder, it is awesome!!:thanks:

love,:h:l

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Hey! I THOUGHT I saw cowgal down on on the beach!

Your massage has been BOOKED! AF Margarita + Towel.......... on the way!

WW xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/450287=3104-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Cool!!

AAHH!! Wonder.............a massage AND a horse too, call it "pig-heaven"!!! HA, I 'll be right there!!!

thanks!!:thanks: You really shouldn't have!!

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

:specs:Hi Wonder! Wow, Borat is at the party !!! Count me IN!!!!! I am wearing just a flowing mumu and big sunglasses :specs:
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

i have a tan, no really, and everyone gives me a dirty look in the subway. sorry I just got back from the Caribbean.
                  Trix
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Cool Dex! Come on down!!!

I'm just finishing up going over appointments with the new massage therapists.......

Tad-

Keith-

Dirk

Oh, and Borat volunteered too . I think MM will not be turning Sergio loose any time soon.

Enjoy the balmy breezes and palm trees. If you feel hungry, there's a luscious spa menu, anything you like. How about a nice crisp salad with avacado and grilled shrimp? And a warm fresh baked roll with sweet cream butter. And a red hibiscus iced tea. mmmmmm... (I'm getting so hungry....)

I bet we can get the manicurist to park it poolside too! My toes are a wreck!!! :upset:

WW xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/450373=3105-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/450373=3106-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/450373=3107-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

LOL Trix!!! So you know just what we're hankering for. It's so goooooood, that sun!!!!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Can I come, please, please, please ................
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Can I have Keith? I mean, just for conversation ...:H
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

I'll have Keith on a platter and NOT just for conversation!! Dex, since you're just "conversing," you won't need him long. I'm drinking a Virgin Mary with extra celery and some shrimp hooked on the top of the glass. Ymmmmmmmm.......

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

of course, of course, of course!!!

Now Betty Boop, being the sassy fashion kitten that you are, and just back from Florida, I'm SURE you have SOME kind of swimwear around for just such an occasion, no? Don't be shy now - you can strut if you want to !!! Well Boop? Whaddaya got?

WW xx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

THANK YOU WW for the totally fun thread!! We needed a little light conversation going on here. I understand most stuff here is dead serious, but everyone needs a little lightness in their lives. THANKS!!!!! :****

Comment

Working...
                                X