Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POOL PARTY !!!!

I'm still here for a pool party!!!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Here is WW

I knew it...
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Yay!! Hi Beaches! Jump in! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWxx

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Cannon BALL

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

HEY! Were you hiding in the bushes with a camera !?!?!?! Oh No!! My secret's out!!!
            :blush: :wings:

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Haha no, Wonderfunnywoman, I'm not the 40 yr old virgin. If I were that hairy I would just bust out with a fred flinstone tunic and mob around with a club over my shoulder.

That gives me an idea though, the whole partially waxed chest thing. I could just have cool designes shaved into my glorious locks of manwool. Like, you know, jigsaw puzzle pieces or crop circles or something. Yeah. I don't need Dr. Phil to tell me the chix would dig THAT...

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

um..... you mean like this?

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

or........this?

That's Hot!!!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!

This is the life!!!!!!!

Hey, if this is a pretend pool party, I can pretend is that my hubby and I actually look like that......

We actually look more like

Lovin' the chest hair, Believe!
                    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!:H:H:H Hannah! MORE FABRIC PLEASE!

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Here's another possibility -

And OMG!!!!!

The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

lol wow. I thought I was onto something original there. Ummm

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

Ok. Ok. I have to step back in here for a second. Is that chest wig the same shape cut from the guy with the heart on his back? Does he shave his back for a profit? EWWWW..

Believe, please do not clog the pool with all that sexy hair of yours. :H

And Wonder, my love. Your post this evening: 7:01PM, last pic, guy on the left. OMG!!! Still drooling on my key board! Sweet dreams for me tonight!!

Thank you, Princess of all Pool Parties!!!

Love, Me
                            :l
                            Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

I can't believe I missed the party!!!! And I even have a new bikini!

"We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." Jane Austen

Comment

POOL PARTY !!!!

LOL!!!! Didn't I see that in the Victoria's Secret catalogue? VERY classy!

Lefty this party goes on and on............. stay and have a swim! Relax on a lounge chair. Soak up the rays. sweet!

WW xx

Comment

Working...
                                X