Lucy VP/Beth Support Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly understand that sense of relief in knowing you can't drink. It puts so much pressure on us when we are in its grips - the beast has got us. But not you babe, you are doing everything you can to beat this which shows your true commitment to yourself.
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

PLEASE let us know how you get on with the antibuse, really interested to find out. You are so brave taking this step, thinking of you tonight.

Lx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I'm proud of you, Beth....

Don

Comment

I really admire you for doing this, Beth, you are totally committed! Hurray for you!! I will be interested in learning about how you feel and how it is working for you. Best to you!! Suz
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Admiration is a word I am going to use as well! I so worship the ground you walk on that you have been so brave to take this step. You Rock! :rockon:
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Walking the path with you!!!! I know you are going to do great! So proud of you!!!

Comment

Yeah for you Beth!!!! I know this was a big step. I am very proud of you. You can do this. PLEASE be careful with foods, mouthwash ,etc.....EVEN little bits will make you sick. I am sure you already know all this. Just be aware of it.

Comment

Hey Beth, good for you for still being with us and still willing to explore the options available.

Let us know how it works for you,
                  Sammys XXXXX

Comment

Beth, i just love it when you scold me. Thanks mom! :l

~ripple~

Comment

ripple-

I didn't scold you today!!!
                      formerly known as bak310

Comment

Antabuse is not that scary. I find it takes away the mind games with oneself whether to drink or not.... You know you can't - so the game is over.

I am very happy for you Beth.

Comment

Lucy Van Pelt;285460 wrote: ripple-

I didn't scold you today!!!

Today is not over yet! I promise, i will be good. :l

~rippy~

Comment

Beth, I just saw this and want you to know that I am pulling for you too! HUGS
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

hi there beth. good luck . please be real careful.read all the lables on your mouth wash,cough syrup.and all that stuff , anything with al be sure to stay away from it . please dont take me the wrong way am just putting my hand out to you so that know it all. again good luck .you can and wlll be able do it .we are here for you and god is on your side.
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T..Beth is the Best! :h

Can you come to the Pool party to watch me swim?

:thanks: ripple~

Comment

Working...
                                X