I Blew It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Blew It!

Today I would have had 154 af days, but I went on a binge the last 4 days. Feel like a jerk, but really know very well why I shouldn't drink at all. It really drags me down ... not worth the buzz at all. I had tremendous anxiety concerning this divorce process, drinking made me feel worse about it, even though I think it is the right thing to do ... sorry to disappoint, lessons learned (I hope), j
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

I Blew It!

ok

It is ok Janka, we have all done something to mess up our abstinence...............I admire that you had so many days, that cannot be taken away from you! Remember that!

Welcome back and you know you can do it again, I know you can!

love,:h:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka,

I am sorry. :l

Like you, anxiety is a killer for me. Can't wait to see the shrink and hope he can prescribe something to help with that.

I feel like cr*p today and that is a good thing.

154 days is awesome!!!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I Blew It!

Dear Janka,

I am so sorry you are having a rough few days. At least you realized drinking DOES NOT help.

You know what to do....Pick yourself up and brush yourself off and continue on your Journey being AF.

You can do this...don't let it get you down!
        Hang tough,
        Hugs, Bambi

PS: As far as disappointing us, there is no disappointment. Just remember.....You are not her to please us, you are here for YOU! -- Take care
        "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

I Blew It!

154 days is amazing good on you buddyyyyyyyyyy
          keep up the good work....at least now you know what you have to do......dont be so hard on your self..look at the possibilities and not the problems

love shaila
          xx
          ~ I am better than this devil AL ~:new:

Comment

I Blew It!

Thanks so much ... this morning I felt like I was going to die ... but now sun is shining, took a bath, cleaned myself up a bit ... realize that the tremendous guilt I could feel very easily now would help to slide me backwards -- can't do that!!!! I do think I have improved so much from October ... I will brush myself off and maybe pretend those days do not exist (for now, do not want to sink into depression) ... thanks again so very much, j
            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

I Blew It!

{{{{{{Janka}}}}}}

Well, the important thing is that you are back on the non-drinking track! Remember, tomorrow is gone and today is always the first day. I believe this to be true no matter how many sober days we have under our belt!

Remember, divorce always emotes a feeling of grieving, even when it is the best thing. I do understand, I was there at one time myself. It will be done and over one day soon and you will find that it opens so many new oppotunities.

Take Care of yourself Janka, we are always here for each other!!

XX KateH
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka,
                Sending you love, support and understanding. Remember as others have said, today is a new day! And you have a good memory of what 154 days AF feels like..I am sure you will get back on yout horse and ride!
                Hugs,
                BHOG
                War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka - 154 days is amazing and will remain ever so.....I hope you feel better soon as you begin to add to them with a wee 'gappette' in the middle....and that the divorce doesn't get too darned difficult...they hurt...been there...

You're a star for those days - up you get and ride on as BHOG says...

Hugs
                  FMS xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka, 154 days is awesome!!!!

Get back on that horse again!!!!
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka,

I chatted with Chief the other night regarding a rough day I had where I actually pulled into the parking lot of the AL store. Thankfully, after some thinking.....I did not get out of the car, I drove home and stayed sober. Anyway Chief said to me............"The next time you are thinking that way Kate,just picture me sitting next to you in the car!" Wow! that would stop most of us dead in our tracks to drinking! You can do that if it helps! Just picture any or all of us......right there with you!

Love,
                      KateH
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka-

This will make you stronger. 154 days - unbelievable! That shows you can do it. Just remember how crappy you felt this morning the next time you are tempted!

Sending you lots of support! :l

Best
                        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I Blew It!

Dear Janka ,
                          You now know what you feel like when you toss your life into a bottle of AL... Go forward from this with the knowledge that bingeing isn't the answer. Hugs xxx We are all here for you... Start back on track and look forward to all those AF days once again

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka.....good for you for not dwelling...sending you love and support....
                            sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

I Blew It!

janka;285130 wrote: Today I would have had 154 af days, but I went on a binge the last 4 days. Feel like a jerk, but really know very well why I shouldn't drink at all. It really drags me down ... not worth the buzz at all. I had tremendous anxiety concerning this divorce process, drinking made me feel worse about it, even though I think it is the right thing to do ... sorry to disappoint, lessons learned (I hope), j
                              Join the rest of us... I've given up even counting anymore... that became a chore last time, but I'm trying to get back on the wagon.

So much stress!

Hang in there, Janka... it happens, hon.

Comment

Working...
                              X