I Blew It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Blew It!

Hi, I am not a counter either. I find it much easier to focus on the positive and not worry about how many days I have.

If I worry about how many days I have then I am focusing on the drinking, not the happy, sober part called LIFE..... But if it works for some and others that is great. Like they say...What ever works for you, Just Do It!

Best wishes,
    Bambi
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

I Blew It!

Janka,
      Good to hear that you are not beating yourself up over this you are OK!!
      You sliped but are in the saddle again.
      154 day's WOW!!!!!
      You are the "BOMB" !!!!
      Move past this you are doing great.

Much Love !!

Bob
      :h:h:h:h

Comment

I Blew It!

janka you have not disappointed anyone but yourself - but certainly not us the one group of people that do truley understand. Your AF days are so freaking awesome something i strive to get for myself and one day I know I will. In the meantime hun pat yourself on the back first of all for acheiving that and second of all for recognizing the fact that you drank and it wasnt the right thing to do. All my best to you

pbear
        when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

I Blew It!

Thanks to all of you!!!!! I did okay yesterday, have today to face. Really don't want to go to work, but really have to ... I am overwhelmed this morning. Once i get to work I should be okay, love you all, j
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
          X