• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, to all of you Parents....

MM - Thanks for a great post! :h
    Marcie

Comment

Outstanding MM!! How rewarding those 60 days become with meaningful moments to show for your hard work! I am so very happy for you and your daughter!
      Is Addiction Really a Disease?
      Watch this and find out....
      http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Mama.....your post made me remember my sweet little boy and the way he looked and smelled and hugged.....when he was about your daughter's age......I never drank back then, not until he was out of high school..isn't that something????

He's 26 now. Tall and handsome and a really great person. I love him more than life, but I will always miss the little boy that he was. Sometimes I'll dream about him like he was as a child. That's a special blessing to me, I think.

Cherish every moment...every sushi supper and every "anything!" with her. Her little face will be in your dreams one day, when she's off at college!

60 days is amazing. But I think you have the strength to go 60 x 60....and on and on!

Thanks for sharing your special thoughts. :h

Comment

This is just what I needed to hear MM, Thanks.

Comment

MM,

Those moments are so precious.

:goodjob: on 60 days.

I wish you many more times like this.
            Enough is enough

Comment

MM,

Thanks for posting your experience -- how encouraging for all of us. I'm feeling a bit emotional today as my son is home from college, and today we went and looked at engagement rings for his girlfriend. Where did the years go? I too miss the little boy I remember, but I am also loving the friendship that I have with him today. I regret every moment that I missed in the past because of drinking. I am so happy to hear how things are going with your daughter! And congrats on 60 days!

P4T
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Dear MM .....how beautiful you are.....AND 60 days on top of being that beautiful person!

I am going to sleep with a smile in my heart for you!! Thank you.

Hugs
                FMS xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

MM. when I read the title of this I was nervous, not for you but for me. I just want to say thank you for pouring your heart out and sharing this. I really made me happy tonight.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am so proud of you and I know your daughter is too!!!!!
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                    X