Grumpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grumpy

Grumpy this morning of day 4. Last night I was just a plain asshole to the whole family. They were probably thinking he should just go have a drink!

Today Iam grumpy and on the edge of asshole again. Luckily its early still and I have no want for a drink.

Grumpy

Jimmy,

You are heading into days 4-5 which are really the "hump" days of AF withdrawal.

Once you are through day 5, it does start to ease off, mentally and physically.

Once past day 10 you are completely and totally free of AL physically. Of course, then your mind comes into play. Grrrrr.

Just pamper yourself for the next two days and stay strong. You don't want to have to start all over again. Talk about something that HURTS!!!

Chin up!!
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Grumpy

Jimmy,

The first week can be really tough! We can feel quite deprived...........but, it is all worth it! I would say, do something that makes you feel good, that is with the exception of drinking! Increase your vitamin B and D........focus on postitive thinking....yep....it does work!

Be Kind to Those You Love, they have no doubt had to deal with the consequences of your drinking in the past!

Hope you feel better soon!
      KH
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Grumpy

I am on day 3 so far so good. I understand how you feel jimmy. I know that by the weekend I'll be looking like the cat on my avatar. I am making plans to go for a hike by myself somewhere so I don't take my aggression out on innocent souls.

It's a good thing that I don't have kids.

Trix
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
        X