X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jail Story

Mike, that was a wonderful, heartfelt post. Thank you
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Jail Story

Aww, Thanks Ruby and Oney, that was nice. I used to come here a few years ago. I'll be three years sober in September some time. Not sure which date exactly but it I know it was after labor day because that's when I got busted.....

Mike

Comment

Jail Story

Bloody Hell! Almost 3 years...FANTASTIC Mike...WELL DONE! xx
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Jail Story

Hey Mike glad to hear you are doing so well. Hilary's a special lady and I'm glad she has someone like you encouraging her. Keep on keeping! I'm only 2 years and 9 months behind you, LOL

Comment

Jail Story

Hey Hart,

Nice to hear from you again. Haven't talked to you in a while. You used to slap me around a little in chat back in the day.

Glad to see you are fighting the fight. Keep up the great job.... Oh, I met up with KPUK last year back in the old country.

Comment

Jail Story

Hi Mike - Thanks for bumping this story so us newbies could see it and also for your support to Hilary. Great work on being sober for 3 years!!
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
              X