I have early retirement !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided in my infinente wisdom to retire from the federal goverment ! I'm still a young buck......But I can go & have decided to do so ! I feel that I'm between opertunities and not unemployeed. I feel a lot better not having to deal with all the day to day problems that our bureacracy has laid upon us. I'm starting a new life......& I feel great !!! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Here's to the new opportunities ahead of you, IAD! And to a whole lot of feeling great...:happy:
    ~K.

Comment

Congratulations, IAD. This is surely the start of something new and wonderful for you. You sound really upbeat, and that is good to hear.

:l:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Congratulations IAD, wishing you all the best. Believe me, you will never regret it....
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

You broke the bonds of working for the federal government?? Way to go!!! I used to work for FAA downtown across from the airport at Buzzard's Point. Anyway, that's great! Retiring early......wow, what're you going to do now?
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Great job IAD, good for you. I am seriously considering a new career myself. I am sick and tired of being so stressed i don't sleep for days on end. I didn't sleep for almost a week straight recently and ended up sleeping all day yesterday. It felt great to finally rest. Of course, I woke from a sound sleep last night and thought I would have a panic attack. Had to take my meds and go back to sleep. This job has about killed me over the past 8 years. I think it is time to move on.

Comment

Working...
            X