day 5! then it happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 5! then it happened

Ok so this is my 2nd post because my 30 minute post last time didnt take.

Got the book, read to the 4th chapter and boy by 4pm I was done. Reading her story and about her mother just killed me. I so can relate but me as the mother. Pisses me off that Iam like that.

So by 4pm I was done. The AL refs just got me going. I am sure she didnt mean it as a go get AL NOW book but I did. 458 and I was in my car, got to the store, got my favorite beer and a pack of smokes and well here I am.

Sorry that Iam is this way. I planed all week that I was going to be good. But I wasn't. I can say that Iam happy to go almost 5 days. Normally it doesnt go that far. So not sure if thats a win or a loss.

During my first post I was told that I need more help than this program. I did the AA thing, its not for me. I dont believe the same things they did in the way they did. IF YOUR SENSITVE DONT READ THIS but I Also felt like I am better than the losers in this program and sick of listening to their whine after whine. **** I did the outpatient treatment and I played perfectly through it to get my license back ( and no I have thankfully never had an acciedent during a DUII). I think this program can work for me if I just start the sups. I need to do that soon.

**** I do realize that I have the same issues but was not ready to accept my place there.

Dont get me wrong, I love all the support I have received here and I need more but please dont shoot me for being truthfull.

Iam sorry for anyone that I have offended and sorry for not meeting up to your expectations. I dont know what else to say.

I will suffer tommorrow. I will regret tonight. I will do this again, as I am only human. I love you all.

Sorry.

day 5! then it happened

Hey Jimmycrack

I'M not offended. I'm not even slightly miffed. Take care tonight and talk to us again tomorrow. Water .... lots of water ....

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Ditch the beer Jimmy

For your own sake Jimmy ditch the beer, the following quote from you is less than splendid and I feel sure you can do better.

"IF YOUR SENSITVE DONT READ THIS but I Also felt like I am better than the losers in this program and sick of listening to their whine after whine. ****"

You had a slip and that is forgivable but don’t insult those of us who are struggling.
      Kind regards
      Aunty Victory

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Oh year and like tawny said, lots of water mate.

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Hi Jimmy: we've all been there, done that.
          (auntie V: I think Jimmy is talking about AA, not MWO, if it makes a difference)
          I hope we all have a better day tomorrow. I mean that.
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

day 5! then it happened

hi there..jimmy...hey just try again when and if you are ready. good luck..PS there are no losers only winners people that try to better themself on the long road getting sober
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Trust me, I am not offended. I don't need excuses to drink. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that, when I drink, it is about me, and only me. I am happy that I am honest enough to admit that. I also disagree with you, yep, there are some whiners here, but, there are many more honest, and sincere people that are sober and honest enough to admit that they need or at one point needed help and have stopped drinking successfully. Sorry that you missed all of these people here.

Why you had the need to insult everyone here before you left, really speaks to your true character and no one else. You could have just left.

So, "You played the game and got your license back"........after 4 DUI's you are lucky, or, perhaps not! Time will only tell. Frankly, with your attitude, DUI #5 is not far off. I just pray to god, you do not mame or kill somone next time.

KH
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Victory - I am not talking about MWO. I am talking AA. 2 totally different places....

I am not here to offend. I only want help from this MWO forum.:thanks::thanks:

Comment

day 5! then it happened

KateH1;286912 wrote:
                  Why you had the need to insult everyone here before you left, really speaks to your true character and no one else. You could have just left

KH
                  That pissed me off. HELLO I was not here to judge you. I was only tring to be truthfull. I thought I could let off steam here...

I didnt want to offend

Dont worry, I wont be back.

Done/

Comment

day 5! then it happened

YOU said you were leaving......no one asked you to leave. Talk about freakin self pity!

No one has a problem with anyone "blowing off steam"........but insulting the members of this board is ugly and wrong.

You got what you want, you can just go on drinking and blaming others!

Bye
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Jimmy: I DID understand you were talking about AA and not MWO. please don't leave. WOW... WOW... I can't speak freely.

going to lay low. I feel very sad.
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Jimmy ditch the 60 gallons please

Jimmy, whether you slagged off, A.A. or M.W.O. is immaterial. The fact is... your comments were offensive to those of us who struggle day-by-day, or hour-by-hour.
                        Please do not run. You had a slip and but?.. ?for the grace of god it could have been anyone of us?. It would make me happy to see you have a victory over AL. Please keep visiting this site and keep posting, we are a cyber family and you are our brother.
                        Kind regards Aunty Vic :h

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Jimmycrackcorn;286913 wrote: Victory - I am not talking about MWO. I am talking AA. 2 totally different places....

I am not here to offend. I only want help from this MWO forum.:thanks::thanks:
                          All of you - Might we oblige?????????????

If we can't, I'm happy to PM with you, Jimmycrack. Any time.

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Come on Jimmy, looking forward to seeing you on Monthly Abs today. Janicexxx
                            AF since 9 May 2012
                            Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

day 5! then it happened

Jimmy,
                              I was not offended. I heard what you said loud and clear. You know you need to put your foot forward, but you're not quite ready. You didn't break any expectations of mine; I don't know you; therefore, I don't expect anything from you. What are your expectations? Those are the ones that matter. You stated you are going to start the supps soon. Why not now? What is holding you back from beginning today?
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X