Inspiration Motivation in Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK heres one for sunday have a nice lazy relaxing sunday morning by maroon. BUT if your like me with a hangover (back to bed for me!)
    [ame=http:// ]http:// [/ame]

Enjoy love

Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

Whatever happened to Maroon5? They're recent stuff has gone right down the pan. Their first album was class though

I'll always remember summer mornings listening to my dad playing his music while pottering around the house. Usually the likes of The Stylistics, Barry White, The Drifters, The Commodores, The Carpenters etc.
      Really mellow Sunday morning love tunes. Come to think of it he must of been gett'n his leg over on the Saturday night!!!lol Big f'n softy!!!

Here's a few from the list anyway; and no I have't been putting my legs anywhere YET!!lol

[ame= ]YouTube - Barry White - Just the way you are[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - carpenters -We've Only Just Begun[/ame]

And here's another mellow Sunday morning tune in this genre.

Have a relaxing Sunday all my inspirations!!

[ame= ]YouTube - The Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You[/ame]
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Frampton Comes Alive!! What an album!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Peter Frampton-Baby I love your way[/ame]
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mornin all,Frampton is GREAT hipster but I am into mellow on this beautiful Sunday morning.Love Deepak Chopra and friends putting sufi poet RUMIs words to music... [ame= ]YouTube - A Gift of Love (1 of 10)[/ame] ....LOL,,Evie
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thought I'd take a slight change in direction and post some vids of music from movies that have completely had the desired effect in making that movie more emotional, good and bad!!lol

So here's the first one that really stuck in my mind from the movie Mr.Brooks starring, amongst others, Kevin Costner, William Hurt, Dane Cook and Demi Moore.

[ame= ]YouTube - Mr. Brooks Music Video - Vicious Tradition by The Veils[/ame]

The second one is from the Movie HEAT starring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. The end scene. The music is by Moby. Still brings water to my eyes hearing this music and watching this scene.

[ame= ]YouTube - Heat finale - "God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters"[/ame]

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx

p.s. More to follow.............

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow [Hey Oh][/ame]
              AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
              Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

One of my favorite singers back around 1990.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SnsS_IJSx4[/video]]YouTube - Whitney Houston - Miracle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cnWIHj2gh8[/video]]YouTube - Run To You _ Whitney Houston

Comment

I didn't really like the Chillies when I first heard them but I've grown to really like them over the years. Funnily enough that happens to be one of my favs Sue. Thanks for posting.

Dolphin you're getting way to soppy this Sunday!!

OK here's a few more clips of music from films..........

The first is from a 'classic' movie called Smokey and the Bandit starring Burt Reynolds and Sally Fields. And the second one is from the movie Kingpin starring Woody Harleson and Randy Quaid.

[ame= ]YouTube - Smokey and the Bandit - Part 2 - East Bound[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Kingpin closing credits - Blues Traveler - But Anyway[/ame]

Comment

Listened to Dusty on the way to and from the beach.

[ame= ]YouTube - Dusty Springfield sings "All I See Is You"[/ame]

Comment

Here are two that aren't soppy.

[ame= ]YouTube - Space - Female Of The Species[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Space - Neighbourhood[/ame]

Comment

I had a great time. The hair is nice, the toes are coral, and the fingers are opaque. I feel so pampered.

Comment

My niece's husband made 2 lovely dinners both nights and I did 2 long walks to the beach both Saturday and Sunday morning. Glad to be back though. Missed you guys.

Comment

DO SOPPY,PLEASE....FOR ME...Evie
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

OK guys I'll have to get a bit soppy then won't I!!

Edie Brickell has made so many good albums and tunes so here's a few from her soppy little ass (She was/is married to Paul Simon I think!!)

[ame= ]YouTube - Edie Brickell - Good Times, Bad Times[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians - Love Like We Do[/ame]

good to see you back Cucks!! Sounds like you had a good relaxing time. Good on ya!

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx

Comment

Dolph, thank you, I love Keane. It didn't work here but I looked it up on youtube.

Hippie, it's good to be back. I loved spending time with my niece and my nephew (her husband) but I also missed my friends. I did have a very relaxing time with great company and my niece certainly keeps me in my place. She is only 5 years younger than I am but acts like she is 20 years older.

Comment

Working...
                                X