Inspiration Motivation in Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXACTLY Cymru!!! I never stopped playing that tune while I was coming to terms with breaking up with my partner..........Let's just say it got me through the rough times because I knew I felt that song so much in my heart at that time and that I was doing the right thing.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I saw them at milton keynes with jay z a couple of months ago. Would like to say how brilliant they were, but i was so smashed i hardly remember it AAAARRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Jay Z Glastonbury ? What where your thoughts on that cymru?
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Why not? Gotta try new things i rekon. As far as the rap genre goes, which im not really into, he's paid his dues, been around for a long time and the black album is truely a good album. Noel G bangs on about it, yet they havent released a decent 'album' in god knows how long. Couple of killer singles with alot of filler thrown in. And there was plenty more to see if you didnt like JayZ.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yeah my feelings exactly. I know Glasto started with a load of hippies in a field with trucks and scaffolding etc but times change. It's not to say It's up my alley mind due as I prefer the smaller festivals or the free illegal parties out in the woods in Wales ....Betws y coed was our place!! and Shropshire; a place called Hawkstone Park!!lol But yeah times change......It's just the spirit of the age!!! lol (Hawkwind lyrics)

Comment

Been to a couple of them in Wentwood forest!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I guess those were the days I was trying to re-create a while back when I slipped Cymru. Bloody hard to change after being a New-age traveller/squatter/raver/hippie/crusty/ for so many years. I reminisce far too much about those good old days. I'm 38 now and still wanting to be a part of that scene again. That's were the battle rages within!!.

Comment

Best music EVER to a film ending!!

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Doyix3dRGb8]YouTube - Heat finale - "God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters"[/ame]

Comment

:welcome: Back Hippie & Dolphin!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Firefall Dolphin's Lullaby[/ame]
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Just remember I love you...Firefall[/ame]

Comment

Just dreaming...

[ame= ]YouTube - Crazy Love[/ame]

Comment

Just stumbled across these videos...
                          very nice!

[ame= ]YouTube - Wish you were here[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Where Eagles Fly[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Winds of Change Copyright owner: UMG[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Love Will Keep Us Alive[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X