30 Days for me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days for me!!!

This is beyond my wildest dreams...it is a miracle ..it is amazing...Today is 30 days!!!! I just cant believe it....i was terrified...cried most of the time before...now i am smiling and laughing and shining and am becoming the person i am meant to be...the person i NEVER could of been with alcohol in my life...I was truly rotting...and now i am growing....sobriety is the biggest gift i have ever given myself and i truly did not know that life could be this good...my children are blossoming as well as they have their mom back...without words you can just see them shining too...i want to thanks everyone here..without all of you i would never be here....you are my rocks that are always here for me...will keep you all updated...BIG BIG HUGS and HUGE BLESSINGS! :hug:buckle

30 Days for me!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BUCKLE!!!!
    30 DAYS!!! WELL DONE!!!
    :bday3:

I am so very, very happy for you!!! You sound so wonderful darling!!!

Enjoy your day!!
    XXXXX KateH
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

30 Days for me!!!

awesome, awesome, awesome - I just cant say that word enough. I can see your smile shining bright through your post. Congratulations and I hope I can be saying the same thing soon
      when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

30 Days for me!!!

I'm so happy to hear you so happy Buckle! You sound balanced and delighted in your new state of mind and body.

All the best and congrats on your hard work.

:l:l
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

30 Days for me!!!

Hi Buckle

So pleased for you..now keep going on your personal journey of change ..look how great its making you feel.
          Keep posting its inspirational and shows us it can be done.

Regards Cassy

Comment

30 Days for me!!!

Buckle- you rock! That is such an accomplishment!

Skoots
            "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

30 Days for me!!!

Congratulations!! It's a beautiful thing isn't it, I'm 2 days away from my 30, I know how good it is going to feel!
              'The only people who give you a hard time (for stopping drinking) are those who used to look to your drinking to excess to legitimise theirs, and they'll find someone else to do that in time. '
              From an Amazon review of Allan Carr's ' Easy Way to Control Alcohol'

Comment

30 Days for me!!!

Congratulations Buckle!!
                Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                Watch this and find out....
                http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

30 Days for me!!!

Way to go Buckle! Believe it, you just did 30 days!! Isn't it great when the kids feel better too? I love that part!
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                  X