I crashed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I crashed....

I don't even know what to say right now..

I am so sorry. I feel so bad. I am cying, then I stop and bury it.

I drank tonight.

I am so sorry everyone.. I don't even know what to say. it is just too mcuh. I was trying to finish up my move, cleaning out my old place, going through all the old stuff, wedding pictures, thing we had together. Trying to keep together. Then I hurt my back again. I just broke down. It all came to a head.

This last two months has been hell. I feel so horrible right now. I can't stop crying.

I know I have grown so much, I won't let anything take that away from me, but I am scared right now.

I need your support right now.

I am so sorry.
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

I crashed....

MM,

I am so sorry, hon. I truly am. :l

Please take good care of yourself and try to relax. You took on too much.

Stand back and look at it and you will know how to avoid this in the future.

In the meanwhile, you have every bit of my support.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I crashed....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MM}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Listen Sweetie, You did not let anyone down. This is about you. You slipped, but you still have all this progress under your belt! Life is not about perfection.....it is about striving to be your best! And you do this every day!

Please don't cry.....not over this. Perhaps you just needed to purge all that stuff!

You know that You have my support and so many others too countless to even name!!!

I love you MM!!
      XXXX KateH
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I crashed....

MM - I know this has been very very hard on you. It sucks that you drank, but it is one day and does not negate how well you are doing. Drink lots of water so you do not feel as bad in the morning.

:h
        Marcie

Comment

I crashed....

Crashing absolutely does not matter at all. You were and are one of the most inspiring people on this site. In fact, when I first discovered this site, your posts were some of those I sought out for their honesty and strength. You made me believe I could grow too. I think you're amazing. Please don't take this infinitely small bump in the road as anything other than what it is. It means nothing. You are and will continue to be a pillar of strength to me and no doubt, to all of the others you've supported and touched with your wise words. Who cares if you drank? How does that detract from the wise and caring person that you are? You'll simply get back on your path and grow with each passing day.

I'm so sorry that you are having a rough time but please go back and read all of the posts you've written that have helped countless others to gain strength. Please have the same compassion for yourself that you have for us. There is no need to be sorry. You've done nothing wrong. Disappointment serves no purpose. You make good choices and you'll continue to do so.

I'm very new to this site so I hope I'm not presumptuous in responding to your post but you've helped me so much that I couldn't read this and not respond.

Comment

I crashed....

Don't be sorry to us honey. We love you now exactly as we did yesterday. I just hate that you are hurting. We are right here. Is the alcohol done?
            Don't worry. You will not nose dive. Keep talking......

:l ww

Comment

I crashed....

I poured out the rest of my wine, just as I would tell anyone else to do.
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I crashed....

None of your growth is erased or even tarnished, as long as you keep your grip and limit this to tonight. That's it. The end. You're keeping your grip - your here. So am I.

How much did you drink?

Comment

I crashed....

MM .. please be good to yourself right now. You are a strong person dealing with a very stressful situation. You are a good mother and have a real sense of who you are as a person. I have learned a lot about you...the most important lesson I learned was your fight for independence. Be well my friend and big hugs.. :l

Namaste (did I spell it correctly?)
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I crashed....

I will continue my sobriety. I promise.

Comment

I crashed....

Right on on pouring it out.

Comment

I crashed....

I had 4 glasses of wine

Comment

I crashed....

with my girlfriend..

Comment

I crashed....

How much did you drink? Are you okay?

Comment

I crashed....

I think I needed a purge.. this was a bad way to do it, I know.. I jsut didn't have it in me today.. I feel so bad. I feel so whipped by it all..

Comment

Working...
                              X