I crashed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I crashed....

4 glasses of wine is not alot. Are you done?

Comment

I crashed....

You're going to be fine MM. I know you're scared.

Comment

I crashed....

Good job on pouring it out MM. That took a lot too do. It is hard once you have started to stop. That's why we are all here.

I'm assuming your friend does not know that you struggle with drinking?

Be kind to yourself MM.
        Marcie

Comment

I crashed....

Alwayswishing.. thank you.. nice to meet you. thank you for your kind words.
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I crashed....

my friend is an alcoholic.. i knew i could drink with her.. so i caled her.. my choice.

yes, i am done.. no more wine.. all gone...
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I crashed....

Tomorrow you will start to process this. I know you. I know you wil be rigorous. Please also be gentle. This is a marathon, not a sprint. And we go through what we go through...... keep the big picture in mind.

And we're all here for you.
              Love
              WW xx

Comment

I crashed....

after i had wine with her i bought a bottle and poured a glass.. i had a glass and logged on. i poured out the rest.

i won't do this. i will not do this!!!!

Comment

I crashed....

no you will not.

Comment

I crashed....

it's over now. all the alcohol is gone, thanks to you. drink some water and start to flush it out :l.

Comment

I crashed....

Good choice on pouring out the rest. Four glasses was not a binge! Yep, you called her, your choice, I am sure you already know what happened there.

Just go to sleep, and tomorrow you will just continue on, back on track. MM.......please be kind to yourself, as kind as you are to everyone else! Can you do that?
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I crashed....

I feel like this is not even me doing this.. I don't know how to explain it, but it is different. I know I planned this, though. I thought about it throughout the day. I built throughout the day. I let it. i let my guard down at a very crucial moment. But this is a tough time. Not an excuse, just reality.

I do not want to go back. I will not. I am scared, though. I know that I will need to be on guard now for the next while. I let AL in. I will not hate him. I will not cover him and act like this didn't happen. I have to face this. I am scared as shit now.

I will not go backwards. I can't. I just will not...

Comment

I crashed....

I wonder if it was that DAMN Vicodin again!!!!! FRICKIN' BACK!

Damn, that stuff triggers me.

I don't know.. I thought I was doing so well... maybe it was REX. I would like to think so.

I am so tired of fighting right now. not AL, just all this "life" stuff.

Comment

I crashed....

You will not go back...you are just feeling the alcohol and feeling bad right now. Remember, it is these feelings that we are becoming free from. It is not easy, but MM all of your progress is still within you.

Think about it......would you have poured the rest of the wine down the drain 3 or four months ago?
                            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I crashed....

as I said MM, start flushing it out. And take some supplements. You didn't drink that much, but you need to detox it immediately.........

Comment

I crashed....

Hi MM. I am SO sorry you are feeling this pain. You have been SO wonderful to me, reaching out to me when I felt so down .... Sweetie, you are going thru SO much. I recently went through some of what you are going through: divorce, the move, cleaning out the old place, looking at old memories, all that stuff, and it nearly finished me off. Moving day, I ended up shaking and sobbing at my neighbor's, bawling my eyes out, and my body was such a wreck that I couldn't walk for a week. And this was with hiring movers. PLEASE don't beat yourself up. This is heavy stuff. We love you!!:h:h:h
                                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                                X