PM Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Spam

I got the strange message too....I just deleted it. I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks so I thought it was really odd. I think is was strange that it started out "Hi Hope" like it was personalized. I wonder where she has the time.

I do think it should be dealt with though....
    :heart: Hope

Comment

PM Spam

I received one also I don't know who she is

Comment

PM Spam

I got it too!........

W x

Comment

PM Spam

I got it too and i actually replied to her
          Feel so silly now.
          Oh well. U live and learn.

Comment

PM Spam

looks like a lot of people have gotten this PM spam. I think it's advertising. I actually clicked on the links and it's a bunch of sites promoting health and healing. nothing bad, it sort of is spam but the harmless kind.
            I didn't get it
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

PM Spam

This seems to be happening more than it used to. I just don't like it when people use this site to "sell" their own stuff, or beliefs. They probably picked out people with under a certain number of posts because they would be more vulnerable to not picking up on its being a "pitch". Heck, I'm starting to get text message spam on my cell phone now too!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

PM Spam

Yes, I received that also. I was annoyed because I come here to post and read and try to fight my demons and I don't need to get mail about religion!
                When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

PM Spam

Notice that the people who did receive this spam/pm have less than 100 posts.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

PM Spam

i was JUST gonna say that !!!HMMM.....Maybe we look a little more vulnerable....duh...oh now i feel really smart for repyling :goodjob: lol....
                    :lRebecca

Comment

PM Spam

oh....and BY THE WAY-didn't even think about it till now-her first sentence was "noticed you're new here".....ewww...
                      :lRebecca

Comment

PM Spam

I just received a pm on sat night from Information .. I also rarely post and don't appreciate the message.
                        :sigh:

Comment

PM Spam

I recieved her message ,funny because i don't recall allowing pms. Not only that but i also noticed like another before she/he had not had any public posts, it sounds strange to me!?!

Comment

PM Spam

Just a strange thought from an oldie ......

She has bought the lurkers out of the closet so perhaps it is a good thing ...........

:welcome: to everyone that I haven't had the chance to welcome before ......
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

PM Spam

There you go BB. You might be right!
                              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

PM Spam

Spam

Hi, gang. This member will no longer be sending any PMs. We do not allow the distribution of mass, unsolicited emails or private messages to users. I've been away so this situation took a little longer to figure out. Apologies to any of you who were bothered by the incident.

This one was a bit of an anomolie. I do hope the individual finds what s/he is looking for.

RJ
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X