Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bootcampbarbie! Lenair

Barbie,

I just tried to PM you and your mailbox is too full to accept new messages. I am attending the Lenair Healing Center next month and wanted to send you a PM with a couple of things I was wondering. Just wanted to let you know, so that you could clear some space, unless you want to communicate through this thread. Please let me know, if you have time.

Thank you,

Best = Sherry :h
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Bootcampbarbie! Lenair

Best - Buckledown also went to Lenair, maybe she can offer some help!

Congrats on taking the step to go there.
    Marcie

Comment

Bootcampbarbie! Lenair

Yes! Marcie - I just found that out a minute ago! I would love to talk / PM with her. I will do that right now. Thanks, and I will keep you posted! I am so anxious for a new way of life!

Love - Sherry :h
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Bootcampbarbie! Lenair

best of luck.

Comment

Bootcampbarbie! Lenair

And let us know how it goes! I am very intrigued by everyone's experiences.
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Bootcampbarbie! Lenair

best i seem to be having problems with the inbox as i cleaned it out and it still says full. anyway, tell buckle to give you my cel phone please. be happy to talk about lenair. i had such a great experience knocking out alcohol and am over 60 days now without a thought of it. that i'm headed back to knock out some other addictions. whoop whoop. there goes, no boundaries, overspending, sugar and cigs, and did i say no boundaries, yep, there goes giving all of me away, yep,,, here's to bootsie keeping herself. that was my biggest addiction of all. giving all of me away.
            :welcome:

Comment

Working...
            X