I give UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give UP

I lost my kids last night.........................................

I give UP

Luv..????
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I give UP

you lost your kids??? are you doing ok? sounds very serious. I hope you are doing ok. maybe you will explain later....... big hug
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I give UP

LUV, what do you mean??? What happened???

I'm already crying for you .............
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I give UP

Luvuall,

Please explain. We are concerned about you.

Miso

Comment

I give UP

Hey Luv,
            Talk to us. What's going on? We are here for you, just as always.

Holding you in my heart,
            XXXX Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I give UP

I don't know the circumstances but like everyone else am praying for you right now - I just don't know what to say except I truley am sorry
              when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

I give UP

luv what happen lets us know how you are
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I give UP

Luv... Please let us know what is going on. You have me really worried...
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I give UP

LUVUALL;289131 wrote: I got drunk.....SURPRISE.my daughter is sick of it........she calld her daddy and he took them both. I am such a loser. All I ever wanted was to love my babies and I can't even do that. I juts drink myself stupid.............................WHY???????
                    This is what she wrote in the 30 day thread......I'm very worried about her.
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I give UP

If anyone wants to call me......................[deleted],I just talked to Tex...........I am such a loser and of course Grenie....she loves me

Comment

I give UP

Luv..I cant call it wont work but will be thinking of you....I love you you know that,we will speak tomorrow
                        Jacqui xxx please please please AL is not the answer....I LOVE YOU XXX
                        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I give UP

Sorry luv

Please Luv take your phone number off public view for your own sake. Am so sorry your children are gone, but you can still get them back, it doesn?t have to be forever. Have you got anyone close to you for support? Booze will make it all seem worse and may trigger another downward spiral. Please be kind to yourself. Love from Aunty Vic :h

Comment

I give UP

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't EVER give up!!!!! You will bounce back. Luv, I failed over and over and over myself, and wanted to give up. It was so exhausting to keep trying. But you WILL bounce back. You WILL. Please sober up and start over. You can do this Luv. :l
                            where does this go?

Comment

I give UP

(((((((((LUV)))))))))))))

Hon I tried calling you at home but your mailbox is full. That's 'cause sooo many people here luv and believe in you. Hope you are able to talk to us soon. Thinking of you hon. :l

Comment

Working...
                              X