You aren't going to believe this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my VERY good friends....her husband was killed last night in a car accident.. WTF????? You all know this touches my heart as Billy was killed in the same way almost 2 years ago. Am I just being tortured here, tested???? How much can one person fucking take. They have a 5 year old little girl, she won't even remember her daddy...

Luv, that is very sad. I hope you take care of yourself today, been kind of worried about you lately. Maybe you can help with the family and in turn work the grief you have into something positive.

I know you are feeling really bad lately and I am here for you,
    Sammys

Comment

Thanks Sammy, I just can not believe this. I talked to her this morning and she and I both were crying so hard we could hardly speak. I just don't understand. Why????

Comment

Oh Luv, that is awful .......

Be as strong as you can, My heart really does go out to you .......
        sigpicXXX

Comment

LUV

I am so sorry, you have been through alot, try not to drink over it, as Sammys said, you can be there to support your friend better and that is a positive way to deal w/ this terrible loss................

love you,:h:l

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about this.

Like I said before stay strong. Your friend will need you.

Comment

LUV- I am so sorry! You can be good for her right now. Some of us say, "I can't imagine how you feel". You can say, "I know exactly what you are feeling!" Helping others can be theraputic, but don't forget about you.

Being "healthy" ourselves is the greatest gift we can give our loved ones. My hub and I just had this conversation last night. I said to him that I felt that the pain I have caused everyone I care about is irreversable. And he said to me, "No, because the foundation of our relationships is love, and love forgives all." Remember that when it comes to your children. The motivation to be better, well, healthy and happy with yourselF, is greatest gift of love that you can give them.

Love - Best :h
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

be strong luv- alcohol always seems to make a tough situation worse and i don't think you want to handle any more bad stuff happening. i just had one of my husband's close friends die and i just made something the family could reheat and eat and tried to be supportive for my husband- your friend will need you to be strong right now...and cry with her...you're doing everything right just keep doing what you're doing...will check in later to see how ur doing...

Comment

How sad, I'll say a prayer and for your friend and her family,AND FOR YOU. I wish I could answer your question "why"? I've asked that alot myself. Be brave and strong, and find comfort for you and your friend through prayers. I'm really sorry!
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LuvUall,
                    Your friends family has my prayers; my prayer for you is that you are able to be strong for yourself..ye, she needs you now. But, you must also be strong for yourself, you must take care of yourself!
                    Hugs and prayers,
                    BHOG
                    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

So much love to give

Luv
                      You are going through so much - I know when you step out of this insanity - you are going to be able to help so many people. But your first priority has to be getting clean. Luv - you must do everything within you to get sober - because there is an awesome story waiting to be told from the clear side ... the one where you are going to help so many people pull themselves out of this dark pit. You have been through so many awful things. They will never be able to make peace in your heart until you can use them to help other people. You will not be able to help other people until you can do it with a clear, sober head. I LUV you and believe you are so filled with LUV for everybody. Now ... LUV yourself and do this for all of those you love so much. You can do this sweet girl. I am truly lifting you up in prayer as well as all of those who are hurting so much with this recent tragedy. Take care Sweets
                      Liv
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

My god Luv,
                        I am so sorry to read that. Your poor friend, how devastatingly awful.
                        I am sending prayers for her family and for you too.
                        You have been through so much grief and sadness.....I am so sorry.
                        xx
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Ohh Luv, that is absolutely heart wrenching... May this friend of yours know that so many of us here are thinking of her and her little wee girl.. Take Care Hon xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                          X