Greenie's plan B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenie's plan B

Oh well..... All prepared to kiss therapist goodbye and go to gym. Well, green bean realizes after 1 1/2 hour with therapist that she is not quite ready to cut the cord. No pressure mind you, just realization. Thinks to self, "Self... you can change your 401k contribution and have a litttle more money to fund this because if you don't you will not get to enjoy it anyway." So, a phone call away tomorrow to make that change. She stops by gym on way home and picks up schedules and someone will call her tomorrow to discuss personal trainers. Greenie has to do both right now. She even said "You mean there is no magic bullet? What a disapointment." Thanks for listening.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Greenie's plan B

greenie, my brain is sweating with this F....ing wool mask, what cord? unplugged? Are you AF, that would help the situation greatly.

Ripple.

Comment

Greenie's plan B

If I was AF I don't think I would be here. But let's not challenge my seriousness again. (not you, just in general)
      sigpic

Comment

Greenie's plan B

greeneyes;289904 wrote: If I was AF I don't think I would be here. But let's not challenge my seriousness again. (not you, just in general)
        No problem greenie, i understand dear. we are here to support one another. i hope plan B is a solution for you. smile, it will get better. :h

ripple~

Comment

Greenie's plan B

good Greens!!!!! I think you should do both. Yes. When you thinka bout the $$$ we flush down the toilet on Al ..
          Now Rip, about this avatar thing ...
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Greenie's plan B

can't find it.

dex...you know i have head problems, lets leave it at that! :H

Comment

Greenie's plan B

Oh... um, I didn't mean it to sound that way. Dealing with some nursing home issues on the side. Sorry. It sort of affects me in a not so good way.
              sigpic

Comment

Greenie's plan B

you do what you have to smiley toes!!! keep on keepin on!

Comment

Working...
                X