My Granny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Granny

Ok....lost my kids this week, my Mama as your all know is dying...WELL guess what..my Granny went for a colonscopy this week..she has the same cancer as my Mama.....what else? How much can I take. trop drinking, my God I wish i would just die right now.

My Granny

Lovie Dovie. Stop it! Every thought, every word, every thing you put into print puts energy out into the universe. And guess what? It reverberates and affects all energy, all people and especially you. It comes back to you. SO STOP! If you keep saying I want to die, guess what? You just might. Go get a colonoscopy instead of wishing you would die. I know this is going to hit you as harsh, but I have to say it to you to help you. I just don't know what else to do. And saying it with love.:h
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

My Granny

Greenie, what am I gonna do? My daughter hates me

Comment

My Granny

luv, i know you are in pain right now and am sorry for all that is happening, dear one there are things that not in our control and some situation as well just do happen, YOU CANNOT DIE NOW, you have lots waiting for you to do in this world, you have not lost your children you are just trying to take sometime and break the gap that has been between you and them.
        about you maa and granny you better ever say its over unless you see it so its never too late for better news to come. keep strong your family needs you to stand for them, it might be only you who can make that happiness come again, are you going to die or fight for the happiness.
        we are here for you fight since you can.

Comment

My Granny

No she doesn't. She's frustrated and does not understand. What you are gonna do is quit drinking and win her back. She wants a sober you. Give it to youself and to her if that's what you want.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

My Granny

for your daughter luv, do your part love her, show her love and do what a you can to win here back, BUT dont try to make her love you she is the only one who can do it. changes do happen when we create an opportunity for it to happen

Comment

My Granny

Luv,

Your daughter doesn't hate you. She hates what alcohol does to you. Please grab a hold of that strength that is in you. You WILL get through this and be stronger for it.

Much love to you,

Miso

Comment

My Granny

Luv, I really feel for you.....you have so much going on. But why aren't you getting in to rehab, if I might ask? This is not said to hurt you, believe me. :h
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

My Granny

i have called everywhre possible....no one cares unless you have $$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

My Granny

come on luv.....pick yourself up and start fightin
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

My Granny

LUVUALL............

Time to kick Al in the the Butt! Pick yourself off, brush yourself off and start fighting....that is all you can do hun! The time is now! You have done it before and you can do it again. Do Not Give In to AL!

You Can Do This!
                      Hugs! Bambi
                      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

My Granny

You can check yourself into the hospital LUV. Also, you said you make good money - and you must have medical benefits? You need to pick yourself up and do something now. NO matter what or who is hurting at the moment. You will be no good to anyone until you get some help, and you need it now.

For you, for your kids. Drinking isn't going to help you - you know this.

Comment

My Granny

Luv,

I lost my dad to colon cancer. He was a heavy drinker at times in his life. Let this sad news about your granny, be a wake up call to you, that it is time to make some changes in your life. What about your health insurance for rehab, many cover a stay? I hope you find the strength you need.

Love,
                          Miso

Comment

My Granny

oh my god I really don't know what to say maybe you are paying all your bad karma in one payment, and after this you will be living in bliss and joy for the rest of your life.

can the rehab people put you on a payment plan of some sort?????

be well.
                            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

My Granny

Oh Thank,yoummayb i AM

Comment

Working...
                              X