Numerous Examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numerous Examples

Hart is very good at pushing threads down.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Numerous Examples

Been reading through the day and I cannot, really always tell who is drinking. But I do have to say, some may need to be posting when drinking, it may be all they have at that momment. I am sorry, put yourself in the situation??:h

Comment

Numerous Examples

Hi Luv

I think this has been handled in the best way possible, it's just a temporary ban.
        Yes people post when drunk and that's part of the problem.
        When drunk posts are mean or aggressive, it's the right thing for an administrator to step in and impose a ban. (I haven't read the posts in question so I am commenting generally).

I think Luv has had a meltdown lately after being a really good member who experienced a lot of success. i remember reading one of her posts recently where she apologized for drunk posts that were rude so I know this is not about her personality sober, but what she is like when intoxicated.

She has been a great person for most of the time i have known her on the site and so let's hope she comes back when she has a grip on this. I am sure that many of us will welcome her back with open arms...

Luv: you lost your kids and have had a lot of other major problems lately. But things can turn around!

nancy

Comment

Working...
        X