Greenie goes to the gym... whew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Made a commitment to trainer (that would be monetary as well, what's the use of retirement money if you drink yourself to death first?) to go 2X week at ... GASP! 5:30 AM. Had horrid night last night and thought of chief - how many times do I want to do this withdrawal? None. I told the trainer even more (tough one, but he needs to know) and he said he had a client like me and she beat it. Said he’s more than a trainer and would call me every day to see how I’m doing. Working up a nutritional plan for me based on technical data and goals. So, greenie beanie feeling lucky again. Like the addiction therapist (which I decided I was not ready to leave). So… I got the black hole in order (with help) and have to make some emergency calls today to debit the account so we have basic utilities but at least it’s in some order. BTW I went to AA last night and will go again tonight. Working hard here! Making progress! Thanks for your encouraging words along the way! I really appreciate it.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

You GO Greenie!!!!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

:happy::happy::cheering
      YAY GREENBEAN!!!!! Big steps!!!!!!!!!
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Well done green .......... i'm proud of you .............
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Great progress Green!

Wow, You are on a roll Greenie!

That sounds like a great plan and one that you CAN do and work with. Your trainer sounds like a great person, with all kinds of information; keep him! ( Wish I had one of those. ) He can and will help you tons, but you have to be willing to put in the work too....keep that in mind, okay!

AA is a great place to be also for you! Keep up to wonderful Work!

Great Job and God Bless!
          Hugs, Bambi
          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

GOOD JOB GREENS!!!! I'm so very proud of you!!!! :h:h
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
            X