hi there the brighter side of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life goes on everyday. and the saying goes like this mind over matter.
    my life could and will get better.i have decide to start doing alot more for me . theres is nothing else i can do for my kids untill they grow in their hearts. and learn to live and love me for who i am . and in so many ways they are waiting for me to screw up and i am not going to let that happen again and yeah i know i over think things and there is a reason behide all of the thinking . is to try to work on the ways i can better myself not for them anymore and that has been going on . i really had to take a good look at myself and i was trying more to impress them by not drink and show them how many day i have been af . and why. they are just waiting. but on the brighter side of life .i went and did what i want to do . yeah money is tight. and i really havent been working that much.because i have been taking care of my gf . but i said to hell with it and do something that i have wanted for a long time and alots a ways to make more money in the long run. is to build something for me to work in and to keep me busy.
    i have so many projects. i have been thinking about and people that need to have thing made and hell i have so many tools just sitting in my shed just collecting dust.or just waiting for the next job to be used.and the good thing about florida it never that cold not to be able to work out doors.so all i need is a roof leave the side open and then am good to go . so i pick up the material to start building it and got most of the rafters up and the it started rainning so i will finish it tomorrow. but anyway things are looking better and my gf had her app on thursday and they didnt find anything wrong on the mri and so the next step is to have a petscan and this scan looks for any cancer anywhere in the body .
    so for now thankx for listening:wave::rockband:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

its me.

Its okay Mr. T...i was thinking the same today, when will there be "peace" in my life. Finally moving forward as you are trying too. Its been 155 days and its tough. Keep busy is the key to staying this way....SOBER. You are doing well and sound good, so i hope for you continued progress. Take Care...:h

Comment

well good morning to all .time to get my ass busy.
      hope everyone else will stay strong and have a awesome day.
      remember you are the only one that can really make the change.
      good luck to everyone

Comment

Hi T and Ripple - good morning! T, I believe that was you in chat talking about your workshop yesterday evening? I didn't get to hear a lot about it, but it sounds like you have interesting skills and lots of tools to do good work with. I hope you have a really good day!

Hi Ripple!! I like your new bird with knitted hat!!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi Mr. T..
          We have a workshop om our place that we set up in 03 when our son was in Iraq the first time. He came home and made many beautiful things for people. My personal favorite is a wooden pen he turned. He will be home again from Iraq the end of April. We look forward to having him here and watching something beautiful come from a blank piece of wood.
          It is a "Spiritual" experience to watch and the smell of sawdust! Ahhhhhhh!
          It seems to be a "healing" thing for him also.
          Have fun!
          :hNancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hey, I just had a thought. Do you have access to driftwood there? I've seen some pretty cool stuff made with that...and it's free!
            Nancy
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

hi everyone .well a very productive day . got the roof up and cover and out of material . but its up and that all that matters. so now i can plan a good layout .on how i can work with that space i have . and it felt really good today. usally in the past i mean i would be drinking if i was working at home on a project.and yes i was thnking about that but only thinking about .just remembering. and i got to say i didnt even want any beer or hard al .after a good hard days work .but just a ice cold glass of pepsi.
              it feels great . so now hope all is well and have a great night or day where ever you are on the earth

Comment

Hey T!!! Thanks for the post. You know, I envy you in being a carpenter. That must be SO satisfying to put things together, work with beautiful wood, and see the results. Hey, you are such an inspiration. I know you have felt sadness about your kids. but that takes time. I had such an awful relationship with my mom from about age 13 up to my mid-20s. But now she is one of the people I admire most in the world. so give it time. Best for your GF . hey, and I'm sending the cat down :H .. tired of all the damned dancing !!!!
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

another productive day .mowed the yard,made a new taller gate for back yard so that people get the message not to enter . do you see my baby doggy with her 55gals drum toy .that is my new avtar .this story starts like this we had nurses coming to the house to take care of my gf and they were surppose to call as soon as they got on the property and the one nurse didnt and there was an accident and we got a fine 1600.00 for the dogs biting someone not very happy with that. but we can fight that one. but on the brighter side .alot got done today and i hope to finish the rest this week sometime.so for now have a great evening everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X