Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Finding....missing you!

Dear Finding

Just to say you are missed.....and hoping that all went ok at the funeral and everything.

You are a lovely, sweet person.....it always shows in your posts :l

Thinking of you...and looking forward to you coming back here!

Suze xx
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

FMS,

I am with Suze. Hope you are okay and feeling a little better.

We miss you.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Me too FMS. Have been thinking about you a lot over the last couple of days. I hope you are ok and that your mothers funeral went as smoothly as it could under such circumstances.
      Sending you hugs.
      xx
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hi FMS. I'm very sorry to hear that your mother passed away. I hope you are doing as OK as possible under the circumstances. Hugs to you and I'm looking forward to catching up when you return.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Thinking of you, too.

All my love..

MM

p.s... Suze, nice to see you, too
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

FMS, hope all is going well. We miss you!

xoxoxox

Comment

Suze - oh, what a lovely surprise! I am soooooh touched! And Suki, MM, DG, Amelia and Cindi too.....

Funeral went ok....bit of auto pilot of course. I did a reading and people said how did I manage it? Well, cos I was so aware of all of you there with me....I really was. Thank you.

Pa is being a complete SOD.....as ever only worse and as worse is horrible - asked me to leave just before the funeral...and now is throwing his rattle out of his pram because I'm not 'there' instantly he wants something (we left after it and are staying with a friend).... How he has always been + grief + age = someone who has said stuff that has cut into my heart too many times this fortnight..... I can't wait to come home! (Except our phone co. unannounced cut me off completely as I walked out of the door on Wed. so when I come home I shall have a battle on my hands and no internet......***"*??$^$^%&%&&!!!!!)

But there are lovely things too - meetings with people from years ago....and oportunities to visit things and see things as well. (Son seeing a motor museum and Mercedes World place he has always wanted to see....lovely for him.) (And me!!!!)

So, jsut a quick post - I may be able to get here a bit longer tomorrow but....as soon as I can I will be!

I send loads of love to everyone...I just cannot tell you how often you are on my mind and jsut how much strength I am getting from my friends here... I hope everyone's doing ok....and extra hugs to anyone struggling with 'stuff' of any description.

Donta worry! I'm hanging on there!

Hugs
              FMS xxxx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

FMS ~ you and your children continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I figured you'd post when you are ready.

We are here for you always.

Love, Me
                :l
                Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hello FMS, thinking about you and what you have been through...:h
                  The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

FMS, I'm so glad that you could feel our comfort all those miles away... We will remain with you and be there for you xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

FMS - Thinking of you. I hope things settle down once you get home.

:h
                      Marcie

Comment

Guys - thanks so much....just a teeny check in....a quick read and tiny post here to say hello. Home tomorrow (hopefully!) but no internet when I get there...so until I can get to an internet cafe or something while I get the phone sorted..... lots of love....and thinking of you all.

I'll have to write a small 'tome' to get my mind around the doings of the last month... month?!? Where'd it go?! Life!! (Yes, life....great isn't it? A wonderful thing.)

Hugs all round.
                        FMS xxx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Great to see you back FMS :l:l:l
                          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                          X