SPRINGSTEEN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

going to see The Boss on Monday night!!!! If you are a fan, please post your favorite Bruce song
    Mine is everything on "The River" ...
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

Dexterhead-that is so great!!! I've never seen him live and would love to. I don't know if I can pick a favorite song but I loved all of Nebraska, We Shall Overcome the Seegar sessions and Darkness on the Edge of Town.

Have a great time!!

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

Wellllllll....... a hundred years ago, my two BF (yeah, I know) went to a concert and consumed downers and alcohol. Bruce went to ballad mode and we three fell asleep. He was going up someones stairs and through the screen door or something- like going down an escalator or elevator I guess. I woke up, nudged the boys and we had to leave. :H So anyway, I never know the names of songs but I like the one that chants "Goin' down down down; goin' down DOWN down.... I don't mean that in a facetitous (lordy how do you spell that?) way. I just like the tune and the energy of the song. And I am ever so jealous kittyhead. Beats the hell out of doggie school. :H Can't wait to hear about it!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

In my first year at college (84/85), Dancing in the Dark was very big over here. That cheesy video with Courtney Cox was played continuously in the student bar - and I of course was in the bar a lot . So that song always reminds me of many a happy evening.
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

Everything on Greetings from Asbury Park!! I saw him twice, love love love him!! You go Dexterhead, may you be the gal who gets to go on stage, not that Courney Cox chick
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

thanks guys. i have seen him only once, in 2001, but have worshipped him forever and ever. :nutso:well our seats are up in the rafters so I probably won't get to be Courteney
            And Beanie: only you !!!! :Ha) 2 boyfriends (sounds so you); and b) falling asleep at Bruce!!!!!! "Screen door slams" has to be "Thunder Road."
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

On a not so jolly note..............

In Queensland Aus last week, a woman aged 50 was charged with murder of her defacto. Apparently he told her to stop listening to a Bruce Springsteen CD, so she stabbed him. And yes you guessed it they had both been drinking. So talk about being a die hard fan??????Have a great time. Aunty Vic

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

What the heck is a defacto?
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

"My Hometown"! Awesome. Have a great time!

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

for green

Defacto means current squeeze, Now green dear please don't ask me to define current squeeze. Ok Ok her live in partner :H

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

final answer.

kinda figured significant 'other'. :H

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

[ame= ]YouTube - bruce springsteen born to run[/ame]

I remember the first time I ever heard of him was in my art class in High school in 1977...
                        Love this song! (growing up in a "one horse town"... I could totally relate.."ready to run" way before my time!)

Dexter! have a great time w/the BOSS!

As requested...

[ame= ]YouTube - Bruce & Melissa - Thunder Road Live![/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Bruce Springsteen-The River[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Bruce Springsteen-My Hometown[/ame]
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

Seen him twice! Can't pick a fav sond...love them all!

Enjoy!!

Love, Me
                          :l
                          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

Point Blank......

Because the Night....

Candy's room.....

too many others.............
                            -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

SPRINGSTEEN!!!

Update on Queensland woman, she got 8 years for stabbing her defacto to death. She said he was too bossy and that he was a good person who did not deserve to die. AL did it, what sentence should he get? Aunty Vic

Comment

Working...
                              X