I am so ashamed and apologize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site has been my life line. I can not even begin to express my sincere apologies for the inappropriate posts over the past weeks. I wish I could apologize individually, but to be honest I don't know whom all I offended in my drunken state. I will not be posting until I am in a better frame of mind, but RJ has graciously reinstated me so that I can at least read. If you chose to you can PM me, I will answer. LUSHY...I know I was very offensive to you and I so hope you will accept my apology. If theree are others, which I am sure there are, I am very sorry. This site should be positive and supportive. I love so many of you and I HATE what I did. My personal pain does not need to be brought here. Please continue to hold each other up and don't let drunk posting effect you. I love you all!!!!!

thanks Luv!! Now get better you sweet LuvBug:h:h
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

What on EARTH did you say? LOL!

Luv, always know you are LOVED!

It's great you apologized but from what I've gathered since being here a few months, this is a great group of people, and outside of slaying their mother, you are always welcome.

The world is a peach... take a bite

I'm working hard to remain positive too... Kate taught me that. We don't need negativity (regular postings-anything goes in chat), but we understand that it comes out.

Continue to do your best... what more is there...? *hugs*

Comment

Oh Luv...:l
        It's amazing somebody hasn't shot me years ago... for some of the things I've said & done while drinking...
        It doesn't usually bring out our best side.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

:hJudie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

:hug:
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I truly hope Lushy reads this I know I hurt her. That is not like me. Alcohol brings out the beast in me. This has to stop. Losing my children is the ultimate loss for me. They deserve a sober Mama and you all deserve a sober friend.

Comment

Just PMd you Luv with my thoughts.
              Glad to see you back without the typos:h
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Luv,

So glad you are feeling better and I wish you complete success as you journey through this tough time.

Wishing you all the best!
                P4T
                If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Luv,

I was so relieved to see your name pop up in the threads! So glad you are feeling better and looking forward to hearing lots from you!

AW

Comment

Fuggedaboutit

Just look forward my dear
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

im a nasty bitch when im drunk, dont feel bad, its good your honest and talking about it with us.

Comment

Nevermind...just don't do it again! Welcome back.

Skoots
                        "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Welcome luv

:goodjob: luv, glad to see you are OK, we were worried.

Comment

Hi Luv. I wasn't here for the events you speak of, so no offense here. I just wanted to tell you how much you inspired me when I first found MWO last summer, and I am sorry that you have had several very difficult things happen lately. I wish you the very best as you work out the alcohol problems and get sober for your kids. Welcome back!

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

hi there luv . glad to see you are back. be strong and get back on the bull of life and ride . you can and will get threw this ruogh time in your life good luck
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X