Our forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our forum

RJ: This site is a blessing. You have done a beautiful thing by, first, starting it, and then watching over it, especially during times of unrest. It must be a hell of a job, due to the crazy emotions that run amok as well as the sheer size of the site these days. So, we laud you and love you -- you are amazing!!!:h:h
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Our forum

Roberta,

There just aren't enough words to thank you. For this site, your advise, your constant vigil, giving me my life back. This list could go on forever. I can only pray that your amazing deeds come back to you tenfold.

You are a savior.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Our forum

aaahhhh....and the clouds lift and the sun shines brighter and life goes on.....
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Our forum

and, if I may, ditto that Breez. I thank God for you--xoxxo

Comment

Our forum

Ok, what did I miss???

I HATE having a life some days!! lol
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Our forum

Sober SEX goddess..what more could you want..LOL

Comment

Our forum

Thanks RJ for everything you do and have done, you certainly have changed my life for the better.

Eastx
                In life we can live out our dreams its true
                the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Our forum

I took liberity to address your email. Much love to you RJ. You have saved my life. I just have one question... If you were picking a pen name,:anon: why Roberta? Why not "Wendy, or Ree". Roberta sounds so rigid. ha ha... I do love you and appreciate all you have done and are doing for us.:thanks:

bear:crazymonkey:
                  Roberta Jewell;291803 wrote: For nearly three years people (Bear) have come here looking for help. And they've found it (Woo Hoo!!!). We've hit bumps in the road now and then (and then, and then, ...)but the continued level of compassion and support is unparalleled. (THANK GOD!!!)

I've begun to delete some of the threads that I'm finding counterproductive to our purpose here. (Oh Crap Not My Jokes !!!)
                  Let's focus instead on helping one another as we fight a common battle. (AMEN and AMEN)

I came upon this quote by Charles Caleb Colton, a 19th century English writer, and found it meaningful:

"All adverse and depressing influences can be overcome, not by fighting, by rising above them."
                  []
                  Thanks for rising above the influences.

RJ
                  What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                  ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Our forum

I don't mind an occasional bump in the road it's the potholes that can swallow you whole! Here's to smooth highways for all! Thank you RJ!
                    Smiles
                    Mar

Comment

Our forum

Thanks for deleting those unporductive threads. I fee they scare away new people who we could be helping.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Our forum

Roberta Jewell;291803 wrote: Let's focus instead on helping one another as we fight a common battle.

Thanks for rising above the influences.

RJ
                        Amen to that! "Rise above"...I like the sound of that!
                        Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                        Watch this and find out....
                        http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Our forum

I've said this before and will happily say it again,,, " RJ, you are living proof that there are angels among us" Thanks for everything xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                          X