TECH HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TECH HELP PLEASE

Why is it that my messages always have an arrow on the icon on the left ( indicating thread) and the other posts just have the colored open or closed envelope without the thread arrow? How can I just do a generic post and not a thread? Sorry I am not getting this yet.
    It is never to late!

TECH HELP PLEASE

Arrows 'n schtuff

Hi, Moonlight. The arrow indicates you have posted in that thread. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you'll see a key to help make sense of it.

The first post in any thread starts the thread. If you wish to respond to a post in an existing thread, hit the "Post Reply" button under the individual message.

Hope that helps. Welcome to our forum.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

TECH HELP PLEASE

new message is always a thread, replies are posts. got it

Ok, That means that the others writing are answering , since there is not an arrow in their icons. I assume all the others are continuing in an existing thread then, unless there is a new arrow.

WHEW
      It is never to late!

Comment

Working...
      X