Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK to take Milk Thistle with AM supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

In the materials I got with my MWO supps, it lists only one supp to take mid morning and that is Milk Thistle. Do you think it's ok to take it in the a.m., with all the other supps and meds? Mid-morning is by far the hardest time for me to remember to take something, but I know that Milk Thistle is very important so I want to be sure I don't miss it. I'd like to include it with my a.m. pills--do you think that would be ok?

When do you take your Milk Thistle?

Thanks, Jess

Hi Jessica,

Yes you can take MT in the morning or any time of day for that matter. You sound very organized with your supplements. Good for you!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Why thank you Lushy! I have to be....I'm taking three other medications in addition to the supplements and I started getting confused (did I already take my meds, or was that my supps I took with breakfast??). I think I'm starting to get it down. Thanks for the response!--Jess

lushy;291834 wrote: Hi Jessica,

Yes you can take MT in the morning or any time of day for that matter. You sound very organized with your supplements. Good for you!!!

Comment

When I'm taking milk thistle I split it into 2 dosages. Usually the label says to take it 2-3 times a day.

Comment

Working...
        X