The benefits of being AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The benefits of being AF

Awww, thanks Ripple xxx I do literally hug my mini goats and scratch them.. The two of them take turns being loved up by Mommy, me. My old horse Cody always gets a hug goodnight and he takes a second away from his grain to rub is forhead right down my front almost knocking my over. He is my best friend. Codys girlfriend Millie, gets a face rub too.

Way to go Boopster !!! What supps do you take. I just take kudzu.. today I'll likely take it a couple/few times as we are working out in our bush hauling some wood and hubby will be having a few cold one. He is the type of fella that will have 2 or 3, sometimes overdoing it, but not usually. I think though that he is missing his "drinking buddy"... Oh well Have a great day all, xxx Onward to enjoy day 6 !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

The benefits of being AF

Day 6 here and I actually slept throught the night!!!! YAY!!!!

Niblet, I bought the whole package from MWO, the Allone, Lgut, kudzu, and lots of other stuff, apparently they help to build up the nutrients that AL robs us of, they weren't cheap but then neither is AL.......... I feel really really good ........

I'm off to my dads for a meal tonight for his birthday .............

The wine will be flowing .......... Aaaaahhhhhggg ..... I will resist ......

Have a good day all ..........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

The benefits of being AF

Hello, I just wanted to stop by before tucking in.... I hope that you enjoyed your dinner at your Dads BB. Good for you planning ahead to resist. That is half the battle.. Tomorrow, hubby and I will be going into town for a BBQ at a friends house. I'm already planning on stopping into the grocery store for a couple of those non-al fizzy fruity drinks, and being the designated driver Today went so well. I only took one kudzu and had no cravings. Hubby drank in my opinion a couple too many, and you know what? I'm not crazy to be in his company when he is like that ! I can't even get a word in edgewise. Was I like that ?....So annoying !!! Although I didn't say anything negative about it to him. Makes me think a whole lot different. He will wake up feeling crappy and giggle, giggle, I'll enjoy an extra cup of steamy yummy coffee Gosh I'm BAD !!! NAAAAA !!! Night Night, looking forward to day 7 ! xxx

Comment

The benefits of being AF

Hi all, have to confess that I had 2 glasses of wine with dinner, sipped them though over two hours and I feel OK today, Day 6 out of 7 for me ......
          sigpicXXX

Comment

The benefits of being AF

Way to go BB ! No confessions necessary xxx Have a wonderful day !

Comment

The benefits of being AF

I'm reviving this thread
              Well today is day 11 AF and I'm doing pretty well I think... I sometimes feel that " there is something missing"... that's about all. I'm hoping that you all are doing well
              Maybe we are just letting this thread die? Not sure... Hugs, xxx

Comment

The benefits of being AF

Hi all,
                Good to hear that you're trying the AF route BB. Not because I don't believe in MOD's, but I feel the longer I'm on this site, that AF is where I'm going to live. I have moderated in the past, but what does that mean? 2 glasses, 3 glasses? Once a week, 3 times a week? It takes too much work and vigilance and AL has taken enough of my life. Allwayswishing made me realized what I have achieved. I'm close to my promised 30 day stint........I have experienced all that but forgot. When you see it in print, the impact is huge! With each day it has been easier saying "no" when offered a drink. I don't dispisingly ( sp) order cranberry/soda..........sometimes I wonder what was the big deal.
                So good luck BB. I'm sure you'll love it

Comment

The benefits of being AF

No nightmares

Thought I'd share this---I'm not quite AF but I counted 14 days of getting closer to my goal of 1.5 drinks or less so far this month compared to last month. Lots of stress for me these days, but clearer headed and more energy to deal with it. What was really funny was that I dreamed I was dating a very nurturing psychiatrist! What a crackup from my subconcious!

Comment

The benefits of being AF

It sounds like you are on the right path.. Congratulations !! You are gonna have to share that dream on Trixies thread about dreams. Haaa !!! Haaa !!! Atleast it was a really nice dream

Comment

Working...
                    X