Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facing our stigmas part II The Donald

Thanks Det, another great thread.

22. Going to car boot sales on a Sunday morning.
    23. Being sober enough to take my Mum and her sister shopping together.
    24. Visiting me and my Da's special place and speaking to him (RIP 2000).
    25. Really laughing instead of screeching.
    26. Dancing about my kitchen in the mornings......... not a pretty sight but I certainly don't care.
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

27. Checking your savings account and saying, "Wow!! I didn't know I had that much money in there."
      where does this go?

Comment

LOL Morr........... Now that just NEVER really happens....?? Must stop buying sh**e, must stop buying sh**e.

Lxx

Comment

10. riding my bicycle
          11. walking my doggie in the park
          12. going to the gym
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

oops ya'll are quick! I just petted the kitty for a sec and you're on 20 something
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Of course there is Ted Turner who was drunk through his entire career.

Although, Ted has had to sell all his stations and just sit back and enjoy the money.

Donald keeps on going...

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

tea;292366 wrote: LOL Morr........... Now that just NEVER really happens....?? Must stop buying sh**e, must stop buying sh**e.

Lxx
                tea. Honest to God, I've said that several times since I've gone AF. I'm really not good with money to begin with. When I was binging, I would often go to buy booze with my debit card and have it declined. I couldn't believe I had no money left from the last paycheck just after a few days. I'd then have to use a credit card until next pay check. Now, I always have cash when available when payday comes around. It's something I"m just getting used to. Haha. I'm still able to buy what I need and have money left over. It's great. Now, time to start chipping away at those credit cards. DOH!!!!
                where does this go?

Comment

What a great thread D.... and so encouraging. We really do have to change the way we view drinking... not as something we have lost, but rather ridding ourselves of the greatest hindrance to all that we want to gain. Morrison and I had a very interesting talk about this very issue the other day while in Vegas. Which by the way, I can personally testify that Morrison, Determinator, Dx and I are completely capable of having a darn good time without drinking! :l
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Wish I was there, would have loved to have met up with you all.

Lx

Comment

tea, it is so great to meet people from this board. Have you had the chance to meet anybody yet? I see you are in Scotland. If I ever plan on heading over there, I'll let you know. All of my family has been to Ireland, and I'd like to go there as well. I guess Scotland is just a small jump across the water.
                      where does this go?

Comment

Am hoping to get to the UK meet this time, have been online looking at flights and didn't realise how cheap they are to get from here to London, so hopefully this time if I can get my courage levels up - lol. Star was planning to organise a Scottish meet but sadly has decided to take some time out from the site. I would love to meet EVERYONE here, that would be some meet eh....

Lxx

Comment

Working...
                        X