Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gulp

Green Eyes,
    Wow..one of those "damned if you do and damned if you don't" type decisions is what this sounds like to me! I don't have a solution, but I'll e-hug you and hope you can talk with your hubby and get it figured out. On the other hand, how expensive is the trip as opposed to re-hab? Will the trip actually have the same desired result? Just a question.
    Stay Strong!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

gulp

Hi, Greenie.

Forgive me if I'm off the mark here, but I have to ask. Are you afraid of going because you know you can not drink being off in the middle of the woods? I thought you posted about this sort of trip before and your husband wanted to take you away with him instread of you going to rehab. If I'm mistaken, then I apologize.

Based on all your past posts, I think going away would do you the world of good. You've stated for weeks you weren't getting any work done because of AL. Well what's another week or two when it comes to your health? You can't put a price tag on your wellness or your marriage.

Can you compromise with hubby? Maybe take some paperwork with you and make it a working vacation? This way you can still chip away at the black hole, but also gets some of the R&R that you both need.

I hope it all works out for you. Good luck.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
      X