IAD- Tony Raven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAD- Tony Raven

You can't believe all the crap I had to go through to get back on this site ! Siber space was killimg me ! For some reasone I could'nt get back on this site !!!! I'm here now, so I go on. I decided to retire from the govt. after 35 years. I will tell you that I worked for one of our Intellegence Agencies (Can't desclose which one ) It's been very rewarding and at times very deficult. I"m done...even though I have had several job offers, I sit and wait to see what I want to do..Love you al. IAD

IAD- Tony Raven

hi there.. tony ..welcome .this is a great place for support .read alot and post your question.and glad you found this site so bookmark it. so you dont lose it again good luck
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

LOL...IAD is a member from way back! Sorry you had so much trouble getting back to us. Glad you're back.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Hi IAD - good to see you. Can you resurrect your old avatar?

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Call me Ishmael! Hey welcome back! I was thinking of you the other day when we were recalling people we haven't heard from in awhile. Glad you're back IAD! Congrats on the retirement....
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Missed you Tony, aka IAD! Glad you're back!!
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Hi IAD!

Congratulations on your retirement! You could be a spy now, with all your free time!

m. xx
              ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
              I am in the next seat.
              My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Hey IAD, big shot Gvmt worker can't crack MWO security...LOL, is that called irony? :H Glad you made it in whatever fashion, and happy retirement!

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Good to see yo back IAD. Very happy to hear about your retirement! Enjoy that.

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

IAD, lovely to see you back ...........

Enjoy your retirement ..

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

IAD! Nice to see you back! Weird about your not being able to log in. Glad that you found a way around it though! Happy retirement to you!

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Hi IAD! Glad you are back with us. Your problem getting back on may have something to do with the format change that took place awhile back.

I am jelous! I would love to retire, and then reinvent myself! What a wonderful opportunity! Look forward to your posts!

:h Best
                        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

IAD,

Welcome back! Your log-in problems may have something to do with the change in the format of this website some time back.

I am jelous! I would love to retire and then reinvent myself!

Glad you are among us!

:h Best
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

IAD- Tony Raven

Thanks all !
                            I was thinking about the old timers that I have'nt heard from myself....Oh well they'll be back ! We all come back sooner or later. LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X