Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs t when you drink????

oops
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

meant to say who needs it not t
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Wish I was In New Jersey

Comment

hi there twinsmommy. well i did too . but at times my gf said i was too aggressive . when i was drunk . and not in a good way. but she love me the way i am now not drinking and she saids iam a better love . and i got to tell that was all before she had the surgery . when we were able to make love .and i cant you how it been.. ok now i am whining
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Frick, I'm a 33 year old woman, as they say, woman hit their prime in their 30's.........I want it all the time! LOL - drunk, sober, hungover.........
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

After wine I think it's harder/longer to orgasim and not as intense
            IMO
            G

Comment

Options - THAT I agree with!
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

That's probably why I was promiscuous in my late teens and twenties. Until I got married. It is easier for me to "pleasure" hubby after a few drinks (don't want to go into details but has to do with the mouth.) but it is easier for him to "pleasure" me with out the numbness of al. (sorry guys...this is girl talk) (oh I know you like it!)
                sigpic

Comment

twinsmommy;293835 wrote: OK it's aweful but when I drink I want SEX!!!! man, woman, beast!!!!
                  anyone else???
                  i liked my husband better drinking, now NOTHING gets done! :h

Comment

yea Im pretty much the same way - but hubby stays away from me - I guess making love to a drunk wife is just not exciting for him??? geez can't understand why
                    when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

I want it more as well...and I want it right then.

Comment

Okay, I confess.... when I used to drink until my gums were purple, I was THE sexiest feisty kitten that ever pounced onto my hubbie....

.... but it doesn't really matter, because I never remembered anything the next day. (I did WHAT?
                        I LET you do THAT!!!??!?!?? OMG! )
                        :H

Patty
                        Tampa, FL

Comment

I agree, sex much less inhibited when drunk, but much better when sober.
                          Marcie

Comment

OMG. the entire guy's corner is going to move over here. :H
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Not Happy Hour-Happy Life;294093 wrote: Okay, I confess.... when I used to drink until my gums were purple, I was THE sexiest feisty kitten that ever pounced onto my hubbie....

.... but it doesn't really matter, because I never remembered anything the next day. (I did WHAT?
                              I LET you do THAT!!!??!?!?? OMG! )
                              :H
                              God, me too. The things you end up doing...and then can't remember it the next day. I know for sure I would have it enjoyed it more sober, but there are those moments... and I'll shut up now.:blush:

Comment

Working...
                              X