Paying Tribute To Past Members....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not been on line as much lately as I have been so busy but tonight I had the chance to spend a couple of hours reading through old threads......

I am happy but also saddened to see so many names of people who I no longer see posting on the threads.....

I hope they are all doing well in their quest and I want to pay tribute to all of them for their attempt at sobriety and to the fact that they all came here for the support that we all give and receive when here........

So to all members, past and present - wherever they are and however they are doing - lets raise a glass (of cranberry and soda of course!) to wish them the best of luck on all endeavors. Thanks RJ for all you have done and for all you continue to do.

Good luck to us all and lets continue to support each other the only way us MWO subscribers know how - from now and into the future.........

Best of luck to us all.

Love and hugs always,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

things to do uni......, ya know. its easy to get wrapped up on these forums while stuff doesn't get done that should. cheers to you 2. :h O' canada

Comment

Thanks Ripple.........I think some things should be cheered..........and this is one of them.........
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

What a very nice post!

Comment

cheers to them wherever they maybe and how ever they are doing
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Cheers!

I too miss and think of past members who came and went, and I think of them often, and will certainly never forget.
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Here's a gassy, bubbly CHEERS! (sparkling water will do that )... dedicated to Helen, and all of my fart loving friends.
              Croft, I hope that you are righteously offended.... just kidding, sweetie!
              :heart: :H

Patty
              Tampa, FL

Comment

I may be considered a past or intermittent poster for quite a while and am always here if you need me. I think I got burnt out for a while, and my daughter Sophie, who is autistic has become more challenging and takes a lot more of my time.

I still have no stable job, hubby lost job too which is making me sleep more than I should in the day. Lazy and miserable basically. I will post a larger post when appropriate but right now I feel this forum is for AFM due to her recent tragedy. :h:h:h:h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I wish I had more time to spend here. I have so busy at work that I dont have enough time to write posts anymore. I am very unhappy about that. I hope it changes soon. I miss all the time I got to spend. It really does help to be out here spending time and gathering encouragement. It is much harder day to day without my MWO buddies!

Comment

What tragedy did AFM go through?

And Croft, you have the best avatars-- very cool!

Comment

Yep, hats off to past (and present) members!
                      :applaud:
                      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I miss satori he is a wise one
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Yes....I too miss a lot of the old, no, not old veteran members. As with a fine wine it gets better with age. (Or it turns to vinigar ha.) As I have pleaded my case...I had a good 600 plus threads. Then when I came back everything was gone. Oh well, at least I can come back to this site, that's the important thing. ( I feel so violated ! ha!) Tony (aka IAD) Ravens.

Comment

Hi IAD I remember you well, you responded lots to me for which I am grateful. 76 days sober for me. every day is a struggle but i do it a day at a time. So, IAD.. glad to see you back
                            Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

SK....
                              I got my monicar back...! I too remember a lot of the people we use to converse with.....Miss them & I hope they are doing fine. IAD
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X