FEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEARS

Noelle - great point. It makes it like a celebration. Exactly! I never thought of it in those words before.

Yes, AL really does suck. Really and truly.

Embarrassingly, while I do enjoy watching Survivor, I am usually asleep (thanks to AL) before the vote-off and have to ask DH about it the next day after work .. so I actually don't know who got voted off last night (it was on Wed. this week instead of tonight) ... and I can't remember all of which names go with which faces. I do really like Ozzy though ... and I'm rooting for him! You?
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

FEARS

ODAT..like today.

AL.....I hate you today more than ever...stay away from me. :stop:

Comment

FEARS

goood morning ..happy friday so enjoy it

is there anyone else out there in for the challenge
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

FEARS

Thank you, thank you for this thread. I was awake at 4 a.m. (does this sound familiar to anybody) hating myself for getting drunk last night. This has been happening more and more lately. So I went through that same old mental dance about whether I was going to stop drinking for good. I joined MWO because I wanted topamax to take my problem away. It just made me ill. So I went through the reasons I was afraid to quit. Mostly, I was thinking about restaurants and wine. I can't imagine a wonderful meal without wine. Actually, it's probably because I want the wine more than the food. I went on a wonderful Danube river cruise last fall, and the wine was unlimited and free. I just can't fathom a meal without the "celebration." I just have a tendancy to start the celebration before the meal. Oddly, I never drink after the meal.

Comment

FEARS

well i was hoping for alot more .but this will do .

but if there is anyone else that would like to put their word in please do
            thankx so much ..have wonderful sober friday night ..
            and happy easter i alomst for that one..lol
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

FEARS

Sophia, so sorry that you are struggling, but so lovely to see you back ..

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X