drunk again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drunk again

So drunk i dont know what to say horriuble i don...t know going to sleep doing so well but now i dont know sleep sleep got to go i'm wrecked............why oh why i hate it HELP I HATE ME................................................ ..................................................

drunk again

Ho hum another day in paradise

Hi ya John, lots of water, take some vitamin B?s and C?s, eat if you can when you wake up, lemonade can help. Sorry I have no magic wand. Slips are all part and parcel of the baby steps. Don?t beat up on your self, get back in the saddle. We have all been there done that. You are not alone. Best wishes, Aunty Vic :h

Comment

drunk again

sleep it off...tomorrow is a new day, a new start.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

drunk again

The beautiful thing about this site (as I have found) is that we are not mad at you! You get a "do over" Since we have all been there, we are all pulling for you!!!!!!!! Please let us know how are after the drunk is gone.

With you,
        Cheryl
        :hCheryl

Comment

drunk again

sending out thoughts and prayers for you as I know only too well how you feel. Tomorrow is a new day, rest, eat and drink lots of fluid and check in when you can

lots of hugs to you

Pbear
          when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

drunk again

sending out thoughts and prayers for you as I know only too well how you feel. Tomorrow is a new day, rest, eat and drink lots of fluid and check in when you can

lots of hugs to you

Pbear
            when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

drunk again

Aw, John, don't be hating yourself. AL just got you again. He's very sneaky. Let it be a reminder of what you don't want to do anymore.

Everyone's here to help you, okay?
              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

drunk again

John, How are you feeling this morning??

Well done for reaching out to us, there are lots of hands here to pull you out ......

Lots of water today, you will prob feel rough but it will pass .......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

drunk again

Thanks everyone I was up at 7 for work feeling rough I feel worse now after a drink than when I was drinking regularly, guess it's more of a shock to the system ,going AF today knowing I will feel great tomorrow.

Comment

drunk again

John -

So glad you are up and going AF. You said something intersting in your original post. "I hate me."

Let's hate AL instead! I imagine that AL is talking to me, telling me I can't do this! Well, anyone who knows me will tell you, Don't nobody tell me I can't do something! :boxer:

It's time for us to chase AL, instead of letting him chase us! :bat We need to put it on him until he hollers "Uncle!" :truce:

Fried potatoes with diced onions! Have some. They always helped my hangovers.

:h Best
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

drunk again

Way to go John... Drink some good old water, snack on some healthy food... Your body will thank you

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                      X