Steve-O from MTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve-O from MTV

Some of you know Steve-O from JackAss and the Wildboyz on MTV. Some think he's crazy/hillarious whatever.

I just read he went into rehab in an article that had a link to his MySpace page. It's interesting reading. Myspace.com Blogs - You Should All Know I Am In Rehab - Steve-O MySpace Blog Attached files [img]/converted_files/18134=3162-attachment.jpg[/img]
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Steve-O from MTV

oh and my favorite part is : I’m ready to be
    happy, fulfilled and meaningful.
    Isn't that what life is? I've often said~you get that click in the head when enough is enough.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Steve-O from MTV

Skimmed. Saw the part about police officers. They have seen me in my bathrobe, my nightgown and know my car and where I live. Well, that's' quite a claim to fame eh? They haven't seen my arse though.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Steve-O from MTV

That is really sad ........

Thanks Breez ........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Steve-O from MTV

He is a frequent guest on Howard Stern and what he wrote in his blog is drastically different than the person I always hear who is high or drunk in his interviews. What a change. I hope he can stick with sobriety because Lord knows he needs it. And what a wonderful role model he would be for all of the kids that look up to him and his crazy antics.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Steve-O from MTV

I agree Lushy- as juvenile as I can be at times and laugh at his sick sense of humor I wish him well.

Comment

Steve-O from MTV

I thought he showed a lot of courage and integrity. Thanks for posting this!!!
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Steve-O from MTV

He strikes me as having an underlying mental illness that needs to be addressed along with the sobriety. Sometimes I wonder which came first, ya know?
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                X