This Is Noelle's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Noelle's Mom

Whether it is her mom or her acting as her mom, something is really wrong. Her post makes me feel a little uneasy. I am worried about her. Guess we just have to wait for her to post again.
    :hCheryl

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

OK!!! I just read your post Noelle. Are you OK? What do you think you need to be punished for?
      :hCheryl

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Mary the real name of the person who has been using noelle as her MWO name.

at MWO noelle is mary and mary is noelle. that is what I get from this post.

Maru/noelle why are you punishing yourself?? I see you are also feeling devilish.........

I was
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

I got the humour in this sarcastic post from "Noell's MUM!!!"LOL Should of cleared it up a while ago but was having too much fun myself reading the responses!! I'm just plain EVIL aren't I!!

Don't ever lose that sense of humour Noelle!! You naughty minx ya!! NOW GET TO YOUR ROOM!!!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

that was interesting noelle. I hope that plalying your mother helped you overcome the anxiety around the crabs and the relatives in the bar. stay mysterious
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Deleted.......................

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

I'm not kidding about the crabs. Throw in some oysters too. Coronas with lime would be good.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

greeneyes;295439 wrote: I'm not kidding about the crabs. Throw in some oysters too. Coronas with lime would be good.
                  Heehee! And a vodka martini... *did I just say that?*

Happy Good Friday, everyone.

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

And if I am not mistaken, this is good friday.
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

greeneyes;295442 wrote: And if I am not mistaken, this is good friday.
                      Yes, it is, Green

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Noelle, you have made me hungry for seafood
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Noelle,

Can you please ask your mom what SIL is? I think it's Sister In Law, but your mom is really up on the lingo.... ( that was my clue that your mom didn't write your post...).

I say go to the Baltimore dark and gloomy Supper Club with a Lobster bib around your neck and a nutcracker in your hand. If anyone gets too obnoxious, use the nutcracker. :H

Happy Good Friday everyone!

Patty
                          Tampa, FL

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

dexterhead;295448 wrote: Noelle, you have made me hungry for seafood
                            man o man it sure did! I just spent 30 seconds running the menu of my favorite oceanfront place through my mind. :drool:

Noelle - I got it - and role playing is good for working out tricky problems

don't worry about us, dealing with family is hard, just thinking about the issues in front of me with my dad make me agitated!
                            The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
                            Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Noelle-

Been off line for several hours. Had me worried there! Yikes!

Heck, the place sounds pretty good to me. Just order the most expensive steak or other entry on the menu that sounds good. When out like this with a group, I put a bug in the bartenders ear and tell him to serve me club soda with lime. Looks like a gin and tonic. No one is the wiser, and let him charge for the mixed drink, especially if someone else is paying! LOL! :H

What ever happens, or what ever we all decide to do, have a great and safe Easter week end!

:h Best
                              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Hey No-L,

I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing, but I knew you were writing in mom-tense. You are too funny. I'm with you about picking at the crabs, you couldn't pay me. Having said that, I do like crab cakes. Hope you do get to enjoy this weekend and avoid your triggers.

Miso

Comment

Working...
                                X