This Is Noelle's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Noelle's Mom

Hi...this is Noelle's mom. She can't come online until later this afternoon because she had a temper tantrum earlier and she is being punished. She found out that even though she was looking forward to going to Baltimore Saturday and Sunday for Easter, the main fish drinker decided for everyone that Saturday night they are all going to a bar to have steamed crabs. She does not like this bar and she doesn't like steamed crabs. I told her she's being selfish because she is the only one who doesn't like steamed crabs. She also hates this bar...it's where her SIL lives practically (and she isn't even the main fish) and it's dark and ugly and it would make anyone want to drink.

Everyone in Noelle's husbands family drinks to excess and she is very worried about being able to stay sober. They are nice people and are fun to be around, but at this point in her not drinking, I'm worried for her, just as she is.

So Noelle is not looking foward to going at all anymore and that is why I had to punish her. I think it is mostly because she is being selfish. She is thinking why she does she always have to go to crab places. Everyone else loves to pick at crabs and they eat more than a dozen of them and it's extremely boring for her. She can't help that I didn't raise her this way. We didn't eat very much seafood when she was growing up and her husband's family always has. It's a Baltimore thing for them. Noelle understands this, but is still being resentful.

Noelle can appear be an unfriendly or sarcastic person, but deep inside she really does have a heart of gold and has always been there for her friends and family, no matter what the circumstances. She is true blue.

Hopefully I can let her out of punishment so she can come back here to visit her online friends. I know she has a huge soft spot in her heart for everyone here and misses them a lot this morning.

Thanks for reading this.

Noelle's mom, aka Mary
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

This Is Noelle's Mom

I am feeling a bit confused. And concerned.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

We all here love Noelle, so Mary give her back her mouse pretty please.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

It's OK - The poster has been using her daughter' s name as a pseudonym.

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Me too Greeneyes. What does this mean?

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Noelle is really Mary? I still don't quite get it.
            sigpic

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

WHA?

I am really confused....I HOPE that Noelles mom would'nt invade her privacy by getting on here 1st of all,2nd of all humiliate her by telling us all thst she is punished?Is everything ok ,Noelle?!?Maybe i am just missing something here.....:huggyTo you,Noelle,we love you here !
              :lRebecca

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Is Noelle being facetious (I cannot spell that word for the life of me) and her mom is really her conscience?
                sigpic

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Hey, I'm sorry you guys. I was pretending to be my mother (who btw wouldn't know what to do with a computer if it bit her in the butt and is 83 years old and wouldln't help me unless I was literally drowning) to let out my feelings about this weekend. It kinda made it easier to type. I'm very sorry everyone got confused and I totally shouldn't have done it. Please accept my apologies. This is why I should be punished. Later...

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

greeneyes;295415 wrote: Is Noelle being facetious (I cannot spell that word for the life of me) and her mom is really her conscience?
                    I was wondering that too .......

Noelle, honey, please just let us know that you are OK .....
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Whew! No big deal Noelle. Pack your crabs in a cooler and send them to me. Throw in a couple beers too.
                      sigpic

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

OMG...I'm such a fuckuup.....I really honestly did not mean for people to be concerned about me. I'm very, very sorry.

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

greeneyes;295396 wrote: I am feeling a bit confused. And concerned.
                          Um, yea... how old is Noelle...? She was in chat last night, too, and she sounds... grown... I don't know.

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

Noelle;295418 wrote: Hey, I'm sorry you guys. I was pretending to be my mother (who btw wouldn't know what to do with a computer if it bit her in the butt and is 83 years old and wouldln't help me unless I was literally drowning) to let out my feelings about this weekend. It kinda made it easier to type. I'm very sorry everyone got confused and I totally shouldn't have done it. Please accept my apologies. This is why I should be punished. Later...
                            Oh! :H

I didn't know WHAT was going on. Glad you're okay.

Comment

This Is Noelle's Mom

All forgiven, just send me those crabs.:H
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X